Flash gun hot shoe difference

I decide to thy my Nikon speedight flash gun on my panasonic G9 camera. Yep didn’t work,so a lot of head scratching to find out why.
then I noticed this.

have you spotted he difference? because at first I didn’t. Look at the contact pin hotshoe layout.
Just tghat bit different so you have to get the right flashgun for that camera. I have found one that should wirelessly trigger from being on the pana. G9 to the nikon speedlight

Just ordered a godox flash gun for the pansonic G9 camera. This works at a lot higher speed if wanted, The main thing it can also be used to trigger the nikon speedlight remotely I hope as well, just have to wait untuil i get it to play with

Amazing Godox V860 Mk3 flashun just received, still waiting for a Godox X1R-N 2.4G TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver for the Nikon speedlight flash gun

Update
this is how things are now

From the left is the nikon SB900 speedlight sitting on a godox receiver.
center is the new Godox V860iii
and on the right the panasonic G9 camera
with the Godox V860iii mounted on the camera I can remotel flash the SB900 and also the Godox flash mounted on the camera . All synced up and works.
But I still can’t just use the camera to operated both flash guns
remotely
So now ordered a Godox transmitter which has to be the right verson to sit on top of the camera.
with that setup I can control both flashlights from the camera remotely.
I did this with my nikon as well but one of the flashlights failed
Why go to all this trouble? well at night even lighting up plants is interesting
like this

following on from chat onSunday

this is the setup I am doing now

so what does it involve?
well first of all 2 different makes of flashgun, NionSB900 and GodoxV860iii.
to get them on the same godox syestem the Nikon SB900 needs a bit of kit that allowes this. So underneath the SB900 on the left is a Godox Receiver to accept nikon flashguns
In the middle is the Godox flash gun and on the right the Panasonic G9
Jut one more bit of kit needed and ordered is a Godox transmitter for the top of the camera.
cccc

Next stage is to get them to work in tandem with each other.
This is where it needs a bit of knowledge.
First of all flashguns can be set in different groups. if all we the same in a crowd everyone would be setting everyone elses off
So first is group setting on transmitter and anything receiving the signal
then ID setting as extra precaution against above
then things like flash power output etc etc, so not just a straight forward pug and go type of thing

so why bother anyway?
additional lighting in a lot of circumstances is the difference between getting the shot or having a black photograph. ligthing for photography is a whole subject on its own far to much to even start here.
there are so many makes of flashguns and each has its own electrical contacts for each make of camera. It is a minefield to decide what and which to get. in the first photo at the top it clearly shows the different arrangements for the pin contacts on the hotshoe.

Ok the simpliest way is just to mount the flashgun on top of the camera which if fine until you decided you want the flshto be on tghe subject and the camera further away, then using remote is the answer
example