First Date - what is the most important question you would ask?

I don’t think there is a single most important question, but if I could only ask one thing it would be:

Tell me everything about you starting with the things you think I would want to know followed by the things you would want me to know followed by everything else.

:003:

1 Like

Too much too soon too heavy .
Leave something for the second date - if there is one.

2 Likes

did you bring any rubbers??

1 Like

‘’ Are you an orphan? ‘’ :rofl:
I did ask hubby when we were dating.
My uni professor had been telling me horror stories about nasty mothers in law and advised me to marry an orphan. :rofl:

He was really surprised by the question and we ended up laughing our heads off.

2 Likes

Gosh, I was an atheist and my husband was catholic when we married, about twenty eight years on we both changed our minds and became protestant Christians. No arguments just supportive of each other throughout.

1 Like

are you paying or do you speak dutch?

1 Like

What do you find most attractive in a woman?

If no answer applied to me… then I’d nick the last popadom and flee!

1 Like

Would you mind signing this disclaimer just in case I misread your advances and you don’t really fancy me…?

1 Like

Went on a date with a guy within minutes he asked if I owned my own home , I lied and said I rented the property.

Never saw him again

1 Like

I would ask if they liked cats…there is something weird about people who don’t like cats or animals in general…I doubt I would get on with them if they said no.

1 Like

You’ve pulled ! So your place or mine. Why messed about with small talk with the same outcome? :innocent:

1 Like

Your halo has gone all rusty

Do you frequent over50’s chat?

2 Likes

Are you musical and what instrument(s) do you play?:musical_note::notes::musical_score:

1 Like

Do you have any tattoos, piercings, botox, breast enhancements, no more than one previous husband, non smoker, car driver, home owner, no pets? If your answer is no to them all, then you really lucky lady, you’ve pulled!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hope you like rugby and cricket…
Very important😉

1 Like

Would you not like a partner who is a non smoker home & car owner ?

Is your beauty inherited?

1 Like

Yep, got that bit wrong! Yes to all three! Plus a little addition, no ladies with left wing views. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What type of Music, Sport and Food do you enjoy?

1 Like