Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family

New boook, Harry and Meghan the Making of A Modern Royal Family. On sale today.

Nothing to say that we don’t already know, or just more tittle-tattle. Opening old wounds instead of moving on. Might read if the Library has a copy.

Oh - a work of fiction then Sounds like one to avoid.

Rifts and Revelations based on authors own experiences. Probably right ST.

I shall respect their wishes and not pay them any attention, nor the book.

1 Like

Who buys these books ?

Probably the same people that watch The X factor :twisted:

‘Finding Freebies’
‘Duchess of Wee in the Forest’

Two comments in the comment section of Mailonline … :-p

The media mainly. The Daily Mail is full of it, so much for ignoring them eh? :cry:

:lol::lol:

A little peeved methinks.

Someone in desperate need of toilet paper?

Prince Harry ‘will pass point of no return’ if he criticises Camilla in his new book Spare and King Charles WILL ‘close the door’ on him, royal expert claims

Agree that they should be cut loose ‘to go their own way’ without titles.

1 Like

H.M. should cut 'em loose without a penny or privilege … :man_shrugging:

The thread shows a banner above the last but one post
“Two years later”

Says it all, really.
Meghan and Harry announced they were leaving Royal Family Duties in January 2020 - that is nearly 3 years ago!
It’s an old scab that keeps getting picked at - time we all left it alone!

Depending on one’s point of view, Meghan and Harry’s recent book and documentary are either attempts to
grab the limelight/
put their side of the story across/
make some money/
upset Harry’s Father & Brother/
paint the Royal Family in a bad light/
damage the institution of the British Monarchy/

Why are the Daily Mail and other publications of that ilk still giving Meghan and Harry so much column space whilst at the same time criticising their every action? - they are so hypocritical - they love to criticise Meghan and Harry for everything they do, yet they cannot ignore Meghan and Harry - the media love to keep them in the news and keep comparing them to Catherine and William and comment on how Harry has made Charles or William “fuming” etc etc etc (as if these journalists have any idea what Charles or William are feeling!)
Have these journalists and critics of Meghan and Harry never heard the expression
“Behaviour which is rewarded is repeated”

When Harry said he was stepping down from Royal Duties and public life in the Royal Family to pursue a private life, I took him at his word - as far as I’m concerned, he is a private individual and I have no interest in hearing what he has to say now.
Let him and Meghan get on with their life, raising their kids - they have already had their say and that’s an end to it, as far I’m concerned.

I wish the press and everyone else who think Harry is acting against his family’s interests would ignore him now - if no media outlets reported this stuff, if nobody read his book, if nobody watched whatever Netflix are putting out about Meghan and Harry, then they may give up and start living the private life they said they wanted.

4 Likes

I heartily wish Charles would totally sever the cord and take their Duke and Duchess titles off them. They’re a pain now.
They’ve made a career out of whinging and whining.
What happened to them wanting a new, normal all-American life … without the Royals.

It’s ridiculous … they’re all starting to come over as parasitic, petulant, zero-rated conceited celebrities prostituting themselves to the pimp with the fattest cheque book.

3 Likes

@Boot … very well said and you put it so much better than I did.

Harry is history now.
If he loves his wife as one supposes he does … .shouldn’t they both be concentrating on their new life out of the limelight.
Is he really that full of hatred for his family.
Petulant waste of space.

1 Like

Couldn’t have put it better Morticia.

1 Like

The King and Prince William will not give in to emotional blackmail even if it means not seeing Archie and Lilibet.

1 Like

Things are about to nose dive if this is to be believed. :astonished::astonished::astonished:

Sad state of affairs all around.

2 Likes