Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family

It certainly is Kazz. :slightly_frowning_face:

Which rag is using up a whole “news” page to stir up this dross?
Haven’t they any real news about important stuff to print?
Once one media publication starts stirring it, all the others start following suit.
We could just ignore this family quarrel and leave them to sort it out between them - I couldn’t give two hoots about who said what to whom between these family members - it’s their private business and I wish they’d keep it that way.
The nation will only be divided if folk take any notice of this “scandal-stirring” gossip and allow themselves to be manipulated by the media and start taking sides.

Of course, it is in the interests of Netflix to get people stirring it and talking about how “explosive” their documentary will be because they want to get people to watch it - wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone just ignored the whole thing and didn’t watch it or comment on it!

The Mirror and The Express. Email them, not me, if your not happy.
I’m the messenger don’t shoot me.

I wasn’t shooting you @Rox . :kissing_heart:
I was commenting on the content of the article and bemoaning the media industry as a whole for the way they keep stirring this stuff up so much.
I was asking which newspaper it was because I couldn’t see the name of it.

I cropped the front pages from the papers down to the snippet of the articles. It made the photos too big otherwise.
You will find the daily front page review here.

BBC News - Newspaper headlines: ‘Come on England’ and Prince William warning

1 Like

newspapers are stiring the pot, no one can truly comment on what they dont know .
Best wait till books published and Netflex is showing .

Thanks for the link - glad to see not all the newspapers are covering their front page with stuff about Meghan and Harry.

The Daily Express has always made a big thing about any story connected to the Royal Family.

1 Like

King Charles may well forgive his wayward son, but how many years will he serve as King he is 74 now? Harry had better watch it when William becomes King, I’d bet he will not take any nonsense from his brother. :worried:

The Media are a real pain, I know we can’t actually muzzle them BUT, I’d love to have them stopped from lying and causing all the bother that they do. Problem is, that doesn’t sell their papers. :flushed:

2 Likes

A woman in our village buys a whole load, does not read any buys them for lighting coal fire. A relative shreds them for use as bedding for rabbits hutches.

William knows his character better than anyone, they both have a dislike of media, aware of the toxic gossip it spews out.

2 Likes

I just do not see what they have to gain in doing these interviews and or books etc the best way to resolve a family rift is “least said soonest mended” The Diana and Charles interviews get
rehashed whenever suits the press so why would Harry and Meghan choose to do the same thing, so their dirty washing is aired in public and able to be viewed by their own children and the children of William. Very sad state of affairs.

edit to say I know they can/have earned money from them; but at what cost when they wanted to live nonroyal lives. So is there another motive for the shows/book payback/revenge very sad.

Indeed, too much emotional baggage, why damage their children by denying them the chance to forge relationship with their cousins.

It’s incredibly abnormal and will likely have a negative impact on the two children going forward.

They are being punished by their parents, missing out on a normal childhood.

1 Like

Makes a change from Brexit.

Ditto, just a glimpse today, time to take @Boot advice.

This gruesome twosome might be finding freedom , however it would seem they are flogging the royal connections and hanging on to their titles to do so .
Without their royal connections they would be nothing .

1 Like

Rumour is Meg and Harry are to split, with Meghan demanding $80m and full custody of Lilibet and Archie.

Trump predicted this a year ago, let’s see if he is right, but even more interesting is this piece from Marie Claire.

Meghan gets what Meghan wants.

1 Like