FDA Release Pfizer Vaccine Safety Data

I suspect the government have something up their sleeve Harbal, it’s just that we don’t know what it is yet…
:017:

Well it’s obviously not a plan for a thriving economy at all costs, is it? :thinking:

4 Likes

Perhaps the government don’t want a thriving economy Harbal?

Why not?

Dunno Morty, I just said I haven’t worked it out yet…
:017:

1 Like

Sorry … I was just been like Magnus … I’ve started so I’ll finish …

Let me know will you.

No body believes a word I say Morty. Just a poor retired back street engineer from a small South Yorkshire pit village. I wasn’t shot in the head as a boy either…There are some who wish I was…
:face_with_head_bandage:

Were that the case, it would seem that governments all over the world don’t want a thriving economy either. I wonder what reason all these governments could have for this common aim. Has presiding over a failing economy suddenly become the sure fire way to re-election? :thinking:

2 Likes

As a poor, retired, back street, completely unqualified manual worker from a South Yorkshire pit village, I can completely sympathise with you, Foxy. :disappointed:

I think the majority here think the world of you, Foxy, even when they don’t agree with you. :hugs:

2 Likes

I like to think of him as eccentric but harmless,mostly harmless anyway.

2 Likes

Ah, this little porker still thinks you’re a cutie.

1 Like

THE Government? Which government? Are they all colluding? Is it the Bilderburgers?

2 Likes

No one has mentioned the Illuminati yet and that suspicious in itself.

3 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t mention the Illuminati! :grimacing:

1 Like

Eek! Too late! image

2 Likes

Yep, by several years, I hasten to add. :laughing:

1 Like

So the fact that you can type a random number into Google and end up with either a city or region somewhere in the world with either that number of cases or deaths during a world wide pandemic becomes the basis for yet another crackpot conspiracy theory?

I typed in 666 pedestrians - 5,580,000 results
456 pedestrians - 6,030,000 results (456 pedestrians died on British roads in 2018)

666 Rhinos - 6,240,000 results
456 Rhinos - 4,370,000 results

All I can say is that all these governments must be very busy fixing all these statistics how on earth to they find time to organise health care?

1 Like

Communist tossers

And fascists

Vegans?

I think they do,it’s just they are not very good at it.
This is me,Harbal can speak for himself.

1 Like