FDA Release Pfizer Vaccine Safety Data

As the FDA prepares to approve Pfizer’s new pill for treating high-risk patients infected with COVID, more information about dangerous side effects tied to its vaccine are coming to light.

For your information, the actual Pfizer documentation is included in the article

Since ZeroHedge loves to dramatize, doesn’t 1,000 deaths seem pretty low? They don’t explain what they mean by “linked” because there isn’t a way to show that it’s causal.

The CDC and FDA keep stats on death after the vaccine, but the deaths are not necessarily causal.

The FDA are in Pfizers pocket.

Notice how Pfizer did nothing to improve vaccine safety in the past 12 months ?

If that’s true, then the number reported is a meaningless statistic.

If the number was that low, then why would Pfizer improve vaccine safety?

Because they have a duty to improve safety when they know there are problems. They also have a duty to publish clearly the adverse events - they did neither.

Grouping up to 50,000 AE’s and SAE’s under “General Disorders” is misleading as well

1 Like

Why don’t you post all this on an American website ?

Because I can.

The FDA are the regulators of the world, its what all other regulators base their regulations on.

No it’s not .

Yes it is, trust me :lol:

I would not trust you as far as I could throw you .

Moreover you are wrong as usual the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is responsible for regulating all medicines and medical devices in the UK by ensuring they work and are acceptably safe.

I didn’t say that I said the FDA regulations are what all other regulators base theirs on.

I know what you said and I think you are wrong I take it you are American that is why you think that way .

No

I’m currently global regulatory compliance in mergers and acquisitions for the biggest pharma company in the world. I’m also lead auditor in GMP, GCP, CSV and eClinical, senior validation consultant, project quality manager and business analyst.

I’m also regulatory audit defence (MHRA FDA EMA and SwissMedic), senior IT Project Manger and was validation site lead for secondary manufacturing for GlaxoSmithkline.

Amongst other things like pharmacovilence and consultant to regulatory bodies world wide.

And other stuff…

What about you ?

I am someone who doesn’t believe a word you say .

1 Like

Gotcha !

Sorry not impressed you may have picked up the jargon but that doesn’t make you any sort of authority .
You see someone with real knowledge and belief in his arguments doesn’t need to resort to calling women the C word on social forums for older people .
All your arguments are laced with insults which betrays their weakness .
People who real knowledge just doesn’t do this .

2 Likes

Oh dear.

I’ve only been doing this for nearly 30 years :lol:

What’s your experience then Muddy ?

Doing what being an auditor ( you say ) that does not give you medical or scientific knowledge .
Stick to auditing if that’s what you do .

No but it does qualify me on ethics good practice and just about every process in drug development, research, clinical trials, supply chain etc.

but you lack the good manners which might make you even slightly plausible .
You are are not a scientist or a medical expert and I prefer to take advice from professional IN THEIR FIELD not number crunchers.