FDA Release Pfizer Vaccine Safety Data

I don’t need to be a medical expert to interpret data and voice an opinion.

I’m the guy that stops medical people doing stupid stuff… that’s my job.

You can voice an opinion doesn’t mean it’s right .

What have I been wrong about ?

Remember it’s you that can’t provide any evidence or facts … 3 weeks now.

I wonder if it’s anyone’s job to stop people saying stupid stuff. :thinking:

1 Like

I have the evidence of my own experience of people being very ill and dying .
I have a son with long covid .
I listen to the advice of medical people who have studied for long years in this field .
Now you may take your ‘data ‘ and do whatever you like with it . It doesn’t make you right or clever , your argument is weak as water sprinkled as it is with accusations of facism and other ignorant name calling .
You may be an auditor or you may be the tea boy peering over his shoulder I don’t know I quite frankly don’t care . Your rudeness has been your undoing sincere plausible people just don’t need to resort to such bullying hectoring tactics .
I wish you goodnight .

1 Like

Night night Muddy

Happy Christmas

Always the clown aren’t you Bruce

What do you do ?

Here’s a trick you might want to try.

Type and 3 digit random number followed by the words “new cases” into Google and then press enter.

So something like “456 new cases”

Oh dear …

How can we possibly trust anything the government announce again. Surely people must realise now that they are being taken for fools with all the statistics.
I put 666 (the number of the beast) into google and look what I came up with…Here is a screenshot…

And it doesn’t stop there, I’m getting 666 deaths in Nottingham overnight…
:astonished:

1 Like

Died Suddenly & Unexpectedly

“It has never been this busy, and none of it is Covid-19,” the nurse said. “We don’t normally see this amount of strokes, aneurysms and heart attacks all happening at once. … Normally we’ll see six to ten aortic dissections a year. We’ve seen six in the last month.

Say no more…
:man_shrugging:

Enjoy myself, I’m retired.

2 Likes

Being generous, that makes a human with a hypodermic 97.5% safer than a human with a gun. As firearms in the US cause around 40,000 deaths in a year.

What has drug adverse reactions got to do with gun safety ?

We aren’t coerced into buying guns and guns aren’t supposed to protect us from covid.

Deaths in the UK continue to fall.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

1 Like

Why on earth would anybody want to impose tighter restrictions than necessary? :017:

Whose interest would that be in? :102:

3 Likes

Because they can Harbal…
Happy Christmas by the way…
:partying_face:

Hey … don’t try and ruin a good conspiracy theory with a logical, rational question that undermines it … you …you Doubting Thomas you.

5 Likes

Now I feel left out … just a statistic … I wish I’d waited and had my aneurysm this year instead of 2018 to help bolster the figures.

There are many things one could do, but would not actually want to do. Being able to do something is not, in itself, a motivation for doing it. If there were a plausible suggestion as to why the powers that be would want to impose unnecessary restrictions on the population, that would at least be a starting point for regarding these fanciful notions as possibly being more than a conspiracy theorists fantasy.

3 Likes