Faces you would love to slapšŸ˜ƒ

Virtually of course.
People who just get up your nose.

Jamie Oliver.
Diane Abbot.
Everyone in the Peleton TV advert.
Most modern comedians, not a joke between them.
Richard Madeley .
Pretty much everyone on Channel 4.

I donā€™t dare to say. :innocent: But not into violence at all. Goes without saying.

Hi

Not my thing.

Violence needs to be very carefully targeted.

The more dangerous the Criminal the more pleasant you must be.#

It is essential that you do not give them any chance of an appeal.

That is very difficult at times, especially as a dad when dealing with the Muslim Rape Gangs.

It is so, so, tempting to kick them from here to kingdom come.

That is not what Enforcement Officers are for, not judge, jury and executioners.

We have standards.

Preventing terrorism or violent attacks on ordinary people is fine.

Down they go, we can cope with it.

If Corbyn or Abbott came back, forget it,

That is why I will never vote Labour when they are around.

Not prone to violence virtual or otherwise, but I would love to stand up when Scotlandā€™s FM is going off on one about independence and tell her to ā€œ for goodness sake give it a rest and just do what you are paid forā€. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

So many faces, only two hands, and Iā€™m a right-handed slapper, or should that be ā€œa right slapperā€ ? :rofl:

Start with that woman on the VeriSure advert,

ā€œā€¦.itā€™s VERY reassuringā€¦.ā€

2 Likes

Nobody! Iā€™m not into violence whatsoever. If i canā€™t get my point across with words then I walk away. Plain & simple.

Edit: sorry mr. Fragglerock. I missed the virtual part. :v:

The moustached singing fool on the go compare TV advertisements!
:astonished: :-1:

2 Likes

Oh definitely her and her moron of a husband.

Keir Starmer is definitely on my list, what an absolute waste of space he has turned out to be.

2 Likes

I too am not pro-violence but in the spirit of the thread:

The actor that portrays Keith Lemon.
The actor that plays Mrs Brown.

:grin:

That womans voice on pelaton advert gets on my pips, also When that woman keeps saying Omaze on the Omaze ad, :rage: :triumph:

Iā€™ve never wanted to slap anyone in the face but when they invent the vaporizerā€¦

That ugly mug I see in the mirror every morning.Who is he?

I go around happily thinking Iā€™m 25 and then that appearsā€¦

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: All you gentle souls who arenā€™t prone to violence!

Iā€™m more like this guy, virtually of course!

Slaps for everyone

3 Likes

When he slaps the coppers though lol , shouldnā€™t laugh but ā€¦

2 Likes

That woman who goes into shops & revamps them. I watched one of the progs once, she strode roughshod over the staff in a charity shop, was rude to them, all volunteers Iā€™ll add. They were doing their best with the stock donated. She bullied them & the poor dears were scared to stand up to her. I hated her for that & now I canā€™t remember the womanā€™s name.

1 Like

Carrie Symonds

1 Like

The Tango Mans. :biking_man: :walking_man:

Mary Portas. And yes, I totally agree with you, cocky little madam, cannot stand her.

ETA: not just a cocky little madam, but a total bully. Can you imagine working for her? God I feel sorry for anyone who does!!

1 Like

Not so much slap, more push under a bus. Priti Patel.

2 Likes

@Tiffany Yes her, she also needs a slap. I could visualise her strutting into shops but just couldnā€™t put a name to her. Thatā€™s almost as annoying as she was in those TV programmes!

@Bathsheba Thanks for the name, thatā€™s been bugging me ever since reading Tiffanyā€™s post.
:grinning:

2 Likes