Faces you would love to slap😃

Andre Reiu (or however you spell it)
The guy who played Edward Scissorhands, currently in an advert

Don’t you mean Johnny Depp, Jazzi? He played Edward Scissorhands I believe.
Andre Reiu is that rather lovely Orchestra leader, where all the ladies wear evening gowns.

Why on earth would you want to slap someone you’ve never met just because they’ve annoyed you?

I give up.
This was supposed to be a bit of fun but beejeebers there are people that need a humour transplant on here.

4 Likes

Give ‘em a slap, MrFraggle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It just seems a little childish but whatever floats your boat.

Childish, oh dear?

In all fairness to Mr Fraggle he did put a smiley after the thread title that should have told us it was just a bit of fun :laughing:

1 Like

It really should not be necessary to add a smiley, it would seem pretty obvious just reading my list but I will not start a thread that will obviously be misinterpreted by the humourless.

1 Like

Actually you’ve got a point there … so in the spirit of the thread I’ll slap Mr Fraggle for been annoyingly childish and I’ll slap Maree for childishly suggesting he slap those who have no sense of humour.

There … how’s that? Better?

cool down now Morti you don’t want to get carried away with your slapping :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Faces I’d love to slap? A goodly number I can tell you but top of my list for a good slap with a wet fish would be:

Nicola Sturgeon
Dianne Abbott
Jezza Corbyn
Laura Kuenssberg
Emily Maitlis

2 Likes

Yes, that’s them.

Morticia, it’s just their faces annoy me.

Actually you’ve got a point there … so in the spirit of the thread I’ll slap Mr Fraggle for been annoyingly childish and I’ll slap Maree for childishly suggesting he slap those who have no sense of humour.

There … how’s that? Better?
[/quote]

:icon_rolleyes:

Look out, grown ups, run for it!

Next on my list, the two Lozzas

Laura Kuenssberg

Laurence Fox

:angry:

Well if you can still run at our age … good for you. :neutral_face:

This is why I’d never post a selfie

Well if you can still run at our age … good for you. :neutral_face:
[/quote]

Thank you. Yes, I can still run, treadmill and on the beach. (and “away” very fast, I need to with my lip!) I know I’m lucky.

Next for slapping, Davina McCall in that ruddy Head and Shoulders advert

The folks who still look disgusted when, i come to a complete halt, whilst on my bike, to offer free passage to them, this is one sad unbelieving :biking_man:

I wouldn’t slap anybody.