Eufy robovac

Has anyone got one of these?..or even a robot cleaner?..I’m looking at the ones that are best for picking up pet hair.

I am going to order one soon, for my downstairs sitting room…I’ve looked at the reviews, they are quite good.

Not sure about a robot cleaner, who dusts as well, I’d be behind it all the time,:rofl::joy:…checking it hadn’t missed anything,:rofl:

2 Likes

I am the robotic cleaner in this house :wink::grin:

1 Like

I should have ordered one ages ago, they have good reviews, it can clean downstairs most of the day I believe,…so I can concentrate upstairs…I have a Miele Hoover, …I have all laminate flooring…gets very dusty, even after a day…a torch shows up all the dust on the floor, all that dead skin,ewwwww…I can’t stand dust, makes me feel dirty.

2 Likes

Sorry couldn’t resist. Have my stupid head on this morning :clown_face:
The wife and I share the cleaning duties.
I’m not sure how robotic cleaners handle a room full of furniture?
Don’t have pets, but do have a house full of women (I really should let some out) so have long hair to deal with.
We have a dyson which works well, but I’ve heard good things about Shark as well (one of these Shark Anti Hair Wrap Vacuum Cleaner Offers not one of these

)

4 Likes

I don’t have much in my sitting room,Chilli…you program it apparently, it has a sensor, to detect furniture…I’m a minimalist, so will work perfectly in my sitting room,:+1::+1:

2 Likes

This one should help Pauline

1 Like

I don’t have one, I use a Dyson for our pet hair but not a cordless one.

1 Like

I can’t view that vid, Logan, sorry…thanks for posting though,…I’m definitely ordering one very soon.

Oh sorry Pauline I’ll find out which make it is.

1 Like

What I have noticed just having a look at various brands is not one mentions how often you are going to have to empty the things given they can only have a tiny dust box?

Just found out it’s a Eufy x8 robo vac
Is that the one? If so it picks up dog hair very well on the video.

1 Like

@pauline3 , lve had a ‘rhoomba’ robot vacuum cleaner for about the last
15 years Pauline, and its still going strong ! Allthough l fitted a new battery
3yrs ago, all spares are easily obtained and relatively cheap.
Special brushes to cope with dog hairs etc can be fitted or the machine
can be bought with them fitted.
IIf the dust boxes get full, the machine will stop and play a short tune and
then ask you to ’ clean rhoomba,’
She can manoeuvre round chair legs etc with no problems and is able to
cope with carpets as long as they are not shaggy ones!!
She can even go under beds where you cannot reach as well !!
The dustbox is easy to remove and replace and is simple to empty without
getting your hands dirty too!
And to top it all off she is very entertaining to watch as she bustles about
her business ??
Oh yes, and she comes complete with a recharging port which she is able
to locate and access by herself if her batteries are going flat !
We treat our ‘rhoomba’ as if she were a pet, and we greet her when she
first meets us in the mornings!!
I can fully recommend that you obtain one!!
BTW, l have no connection to the ‘Rhoomba’ company whatever !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:
PS. She doesn’t do dusting !!

2 Likes

We have an iRobot which is pretty good but the Shark is the best thing for getting the hairs off our big hairy dog.

1 Like

Yes, it’s £500, I would go for a pay monthly plan, as I’ve just forked out a huge amount of cash, for Jacks op…it has good reviews as well,:+1::+1:

1 Like

I don’t like shark…I’ve cleaned many a home using a shark…are you talking robovac shark?..or their shark vacuum cleaner?

Dyson is the best Hoover imo.their robo are over £1,000

1 Like

Dyson isn’t cheap, I have a ordinary Dyson upright vacuum.

1 Like

I know, my last upright ,was the big dyson ball…best Hoover I have ever had…then I bought this one, absolutely great at getting dog hairs off the floor and bedding.

Robovac, will make my life easier ,Logan,:+1::+1:

1 Like

No, the iRobot. The Shark is just better. There are different models. The one we have is a very recent model. It is especially good for stairs.

1 Like

Pauline I have the little portable Dyson that you have to keep in the car, especially when we are on long car trips with the dogs.

I have had Roombas for years and swear by them, but they aren’t perfect. I follow up with an upright on the carpets and stairs. I really like the ability to turn on the Roomba, go to bed, and wake up with the floors looking good. Because the dogs can come and go as they pleas outside, I have to mop the floors about every other day.

1 Like

Pauline I have the Dyson roll ball vac when it was on offer, I’ve had it for a very long time and it’s still going.
Yes the robovac will be a lot easier, don’t think that barley would like one of those,he goes mad with this one.

1 Like