Eufy robovac

I had one but it kept getting lost so it couldn’t find its way back to the charging plate or jamming itself under furniture so I gave it to my son who has tiled floors and a far less cluttered house. He told me it worked well. They also have quite a tiny dust storage capacity so need emptying often.

I find my carpet sweeper ($23 from Bunnings) far more effective especially for dog or human female hair.

2 Likes

SM…I believe you can purchase a robot mop…around £500 I believe…must be lovely waking up to nice clean floors,:+1::+1:

1 Like

Jack doesn’t mind the Hoover…his only fear is going to the vets…

2 Likes

We have had various vacuum cleaners including a Henry, the Shark, the iRobot, a steam mop, and stuff. Max is fine with all of that. And the vet.

2 Likes

Ours don’t mind the vets.

1 Like

I’ve just had a look at robo vacs - Maybe OK if you are very busy and have a large floor area but I can’t see the benefit in my tiny bungalow.
Although I’m all on one level, it takes so little time to vacuum round the whole bungalow - and looking at the space needed for the charging station, I think I’d struggle to find space for it, without tripping over it in the hall or having to look at it in the main living area, which I wouldn’t fancy.

Now if it was a robot lawn mower, I may be interested - my local hardware shop operates one on a large area of lawn outside their shop in the growing season and it keeps the lawn looking immaculate.

1 Like