"Escape Room" Jigsaw puzzles

Was rummaging about on Amazon, as one does, looking for a new keyboard and found these “Escape Room” puzzles. Never heard of them before and was intrigued enough to order one - The Witches Kitchen - well … it has a Cat on it!

I know some of our members do puzzles and wondered if any had done one of these?

https://www.ravensburger.co.uk/en-GB/products/jigsaw-puzzles/experience/escape-puzzle

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it before, but looking it up, it looks super fun. A few people on Amazon said it was difficult to figure out the puzzle at the end, but that’s part of the fun, right?

1 Like

Taking the fifth on that until after I have tried it - it arrives tomorrow! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks fun :wink:

1 Like

Have added a couple to my Amazon wish list

1 Like

Goodness - what have I started?? :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

It has just arrived!

Here are the instructions … I’ll see you all again later - much later!

1 Like

I read an in-depth review of this range of Escape Room Puzzles, written by a team of people who test and review puzzle games.

Their Reviews were very positive and they recommended that the best two titles to try first was The Witches Kitchen, then Space Observatory - so it looks like you have chosen the best one to start off with @SilverTabby

Good Luck! - Hope you enjoy solving the puzzle.

1 Like

Didn’t we used to have a daily jigsaw thread on here? Or was it on a different site?? Posted our times for a standard 67 piece puzzle from here Daily Jigsaw Puzzle - Puzzle of the Day - JigZone.com

1 Like

I don’t see one. You could start one. I don’t know much about jigsaw puzzles, but if you’d like me to start it, let me know.

1 Like

If you could start it that’d be lovely. My, er, “technical issues” are making it a tad problematic at present :wink:

Done. For anyone doing jigsaw puzzles on the regular, this is your thread.

2 Likes