Emmerdale

That is true! It takes a good actor to make you hate the character.

I think Jason Merrells (Declan) is doing an excellent job of someone who’s seeing his whole life go down the pan.

He’s another one I would like to punch.

Yes lass he was in The Colbys, at least Maxwell Caulfield was, who played Mark Wylde. He was Miles Colby who got married to Fallon Carrington who was divorced from Jeff Colby, and Miles was the son of Jason and Sable Colby. Anyway, that was a long while ago now when he was much younger in the 80s. I knows me Carringtons and me Colbys. :mrgreen:

Sorry, I think we’re at crossed purposes here. Maxwell Caulfield played Mark Wylde in Emmerdale, but Miles Colby in The Colbys.

Anyhooo! It’s about time now that Cameron was uncovered as a serial killer.

I think those kids that are goading him by text may just bring out the true evil in him.

Tell me more !!! Megan’s estranged son has only just arrived on the scene here and and Debbie’s still pregnant ! and it’ll be off air soon and I’ll never catch up …

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-139.gif

Oooh, you’re a long way behind lass and so much has happened. I think you may need to do a catch up via the internet on the story line as you are many months behind.

Debbie got pregnant with baby Jack by sleeping with Andy again so that the baby could be a provider of bone marrow for little Sarah, but much more has happened since. Much, much more.

So Emmerdale’s Cameron looks to be nearing his end at last - 'bout time too. What do you think Debbie will do with the tape? Will Cameron find the tape and try to destroy it? Or will he try to kill Debbie now? :smiley:

I already know. I get the tv guide each Tuesday!

Oooh, don’t tell us Jazzi . . .

I won’t!

I think Debbie will end up telling Chas, I think those two are still close despite everything that has happened. So it will be Chas and Debbie against Cameron, can’t see Cain allowing them to be threatened either.

Indeed. It is all coming to fruition now. Not long before Cameron is arrested. :wink:

You would think the neighbours would have noticed the police going into Debbie’s house and knowing how they all like to gossip he would get tipped off somehow.
Hasn’t Dan turned out to be a nice character? Didn’t think much of him at first.

Dan is a lovely character. I didn’t think much of him at first, but he’s turned out to be a lovely person.

The Police that went into Nikhil’s house were supposedly there to look at the house with a view to buying, and perhaps they haven’t left the house but, they’ve only been there about 24 hours I think.

It is odd that the villagers haven’t gossiped about it though, but they are in plain clothes. Still odd though!

I reckon Cameron will spot one of the cameras next . . .

Probably the microphone in Debbie’s bra1

An exciting finish !!

An excting finish !!!

Except for that policeman aiming a rifle up the stairs!!! Who did he think was up there?!

I don’t even understand why they had an armed response team as Cameron wasn’t armed with any weapon, and the cameras should have seen that.

Methinks in real life they would have just bashed down the door and surrounded him, but this is a soap after all, for the greater effect. :wink: