Emmerdale

If Charity can walk around with no ill effects after her whack on the head, maybe Declan can survive too. He may be an unknown strong swimmer, able to swim under water! His body wasn’t found so he must have surfaced somewhere. This could run and run…

I so hope he turns up one dark night, unshaven and straggly haired, staring at her through a window, scaring the bejesus out of her. :lol::lol:

Anyone remember the man from atlantis perhaps he is related !

He’s definitely a bit fishy!
I must have blinked & missed Declan getting the gun off Charity, no wonder he’s not “surfaced”! I liked the way Megan told Charity that he may come back to finish what he started!

Aha, I have solved it. . . I bet he dived under the boat and clung on, like some immigrants do underneath lorries. He would have needed to come up for air often though . . . ?
If he hung on at the back end of the boat, the person steerng would never see him would they.

Thanks for the update Jazzi, I’d missed a few episodes.

You’re welcome, Mups.

Big change afoot! (Just read it on my FB, from Emmerdale themselves).

Right. I’ve watched this evening’s episode. Then on Catch Up I watched yesterday’s, that I half missed, getting ready for swimming.

But where did I miss the bit of Charity paying off Sam’s debt?! This is getting ridiculous, where script writers leave out important chunks. I feel cheated that we didn’t see it happen.

Disappointed of East London.

At the end of tonight’s episode it said onscreen - in memory of somebody (didn’t catch who). Anyone know who it was in memory of please?

Yes I saw that too! No idea who it was…
I didn’t think Declan was very convincing! The whole scene was a bit lame I thought!

it was Bruce Wilson, senior cameraman

Probably a member of the crew. They do that.

Oh thanks Honey. I thought perhaps it was one of the cast. :slight_smile:

Don’t like any of the new lot, rubbish story-lines, going through a bad patch, again…

How did ‘over-acting Jay’ get his son back tonight? I keep missing bits.

we’re all missing bits Mups, I don’t know how it was instigated nor the plot line which is unusual in any soap

Getting a bit fed up with Aaron back, anyone believe Robert is bi sexual ? All seems very forced and not necessary to the general storylines.
Liking Aaron with Diane though some nice dialogue between them two.

what happened to the blind woman who worked at the factory? She disappeared without a word!

Very ill in real life so was written out, I haven’t heard how she is doing now but it was very serious.

I don’t remember any storyline that explained why she suddenly left