Emmerdale

Oh, I didn’t know that Honey. That’s it for Katie then!

yep it is Mups, check out the latest news here

It’s been very busy in Emmerdale lately, they run out of storylines soon! I could give 'em a few!

Do you think that horrid little s***bag Robert will get away with it?

Hope not. Maybe it’ll take a year like Charity’s run of luck. Can’t see him handing himself in.

Not unless Aaron grasses him up.

I think Aaron will do just that, he is at heart a moral person who struggled with what he had to do and I don’t think he will stand by Robert in this.

Here’s hoping.

they could drag it out for months before the truth surfaces

Yes, no doubt they will Honey.

and that will be soooo boring!

I had so many phone conversations last night I had to record Emmerdale so don’t know what happened. Saw up until the ad break as I was finishing my supper and was supposed to call someone back, which I did.

I expect Aaron will get the blame, Robert deleted the photo but, not the message from Aaron telling Katie to meet him, he will have to drop Robert in it, but will they believe him???

Aha, good thinking Inspector Twizard. I had forgotten that. :smiley:

What happened to farming and Yorkshire accents?

Well what I always wonder is why Yorkshire is so white and speak with hardly any accents at all. When ever I have visited they seem to have a rich mix of colours and cultures going on around the county.

Seems to be more Geordies in it than Yorkshire

Perhaps it’s like Surrey we seem to have an awful lots of south Africans, Australians and Americans - nothing wrong with that but its more normal to hear a SA or Aussie twang than a true Surrey voice.

I spoke to a South African man in Midsomer Norton (no not the Midsomer murders place) the other day, we have quite a few too.

So, do you think Aran is cracking at the seams?