Eileen is unwell

If you only read a few now and then you will know we are all lined up and singing the Eileen song… Come on Eileen, when you are back here again we will all dance to it as well, Bye Annie.

I reckon Eileen’s on her way back because Leia’s photo has just cropped up as the Random Photo on the home page.
Eileen if you are able to read your posts I hope you caught site of Leia too.

Now wouldn’t that be lovely if Leia was the first thing she saw when she logged in!:smiley: That really would give Eileen a boost:-)

hoping to se you back soon :slight_smile:

Maybe not, it might worry her even more and start her fretting about it.I dont know what to say only I wish she was better and back on here.

Annie, Leia knows Eileen’s friend and has stayed with her for many weeks before. Eileen knows she is well looked after and is happy there.

We don’t want you worrying and making yourself ill;-) hugs

Oh thats good Mags, I thought maybe she was in a cattery thats a bit worrying for the owner, oh well thats wonderful, all that needs to happen now is Eileen to get fit and home then we can all go into The priory for R&R.

It’s good to know that Leia is being responsibly looked after by someone known to her. That will set Eileen’s mind at rest.

Come on Missus Dandy. We all miss you lotsa. :smiley:

Another week almost gone, you are still in our thoughts Eileen :slight_smile:
I hope you may be reading this and keeping up with things …

I second that Megs. I’ve been thinking of her as well and wish she was able to contact us.

just sending my best wishes to this much loved lady hope to see you back soon

Just to confirm Mags statement that Leia packs her cat bags and travels to Carolyn’s (Eileen’s friend) where she is happy to be smuggled into the apartment and lives the life of riley…which makes Eileen very happy to know she is loved and cared for.

Eileen darlin’ - if you can read this, you have a load of ‘funnies’ to read sitting on your Internet Service Provider - have been sending you some of the ‘funnies’ I’ve received. Get well soon darlin’ and go have a good belly laugh!!!

Thinking of you Eileen, get well soon.xx Jean:-)

Saw in the news that Washington has had a fall of snow, at least you are out of that Eileen, not your favourite thing.Keep fighting Eileen we are missing you Annie.

I don’t know you Eileen but send you lots of Best Wishes (((((((HUGS))))))))

It’s been five days since I posted here…I thought you’d be home by now :frowning: Never mind, it won’t be long, keep your chin up - thinking of you. x

I’m a newbie so don’t know Eileen but she’s well respected on the forum so… so get strong and well soon girl.:slight_smile:

well siad get better soon

Further update here…

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?p=164856#post164856