Eco friendly pee stations in Paris

Eco friendly perry stations arghhhh!

1 Like

Saw this already and think itā€™s crazy.

This could only happen in France. :mrgreen:

Paris is a disgusting, filthy place, so nothing said about it would surprise me.

Cā€™est Clochemerle ā€¦ encore ā€¦ :102:

At least that one was enclosed.:lol::lol:

Must be an awkward stance for the ladiesā€¦ :lol:

Only just:

:wink:

Not if they carry a ā€œsheweeā€ ā€¦ :wink:

It was in the TV series of 1972.:lol:

Iā€™d never be able to use one of those! Omg, the embarrassment factor would render me unable to pee at all. :smiley: I know this for a fact, because I was in a large and very busy pub once and thought Iā€™d gone in the Ladies by mistake. Nope, the ladies thought nothing of using the cubicles in the Menā€™s, and as I was using the urinal there was a young lady standing either side of me, using the mirrors as they applied their makeup. It took me ages to ā€œunclenchā€. :smiley:

Ha ha. I know what you mean. Imagine trying to pee with hordes of people walking by. :blush:

Trying to pee when two young women on either side of me in short skirts were applying their lipstick still strikes me as a bit surreal. When one of them saw I was a bit discomfited she said ā€œDonā€™t mind us, petā€ which just made it seem even more surreal. :smiley:

Quelle surprise

Now what did you expect from a nation that not so long ago was using 2 boards to stand on over a hole in the ground for male and females alike .:-D:-D:-D

:mrgreen:

Not too dissimilar to their ā€˜pissoirsā€™.

Dirty buggers, the Frogs!

Sums them up precisely!:smiley:

Is it just a very small % of people on here who dislike the french OR are you representative of the whole of UK?

I hope the UK never goes in for those.:shock:

Considering how many here use the streets, roads, garden tubs etc on a drunken Fri/Sat night out when clubbing to relieve themselves it may not be such a bad idea