Duchess Of York has cancer operation

Wish her well.

1 Like

yes good luck Fergie

2 Likes

Horrible, scary thing for her and I hope it works out OK

2 Likes

I would imagine that with a possible eviction from Royal Lodge Windsor and into Frogmore Cottage hanging over her and Andy, this latest impingement must have felt like the last straw. She has always been resourceful, so perhaps the couple might be able to write a book between them along the lines of Harry’s fantasies :wink:

I bet she didn’t trouble the NHS.

It was spotted very early. I’m sure she’ll be ok.

Good luck to her…

2 Likes

Yes good wishes to her. I like Fergie she’s a real character, poor thing must have been devastated when she first found out.

2 Likes

Sending wishes for a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Click bait story .

I like Fergie , bet she is fun .

I hope her future is bright

My sister is about to start chemo after having an aggressive lump removed . I wish them both a healthy positive outcome . I’m going to stay with sister so she isn’t alone

4 Likes

It was spotted during a routine NHS mammogram screening. However, she was treated privately in King Edward VII’s Hospital in London. Why wait for an NHS slot when she can afford to go privately within a day or so. Also security for her is easier in there.

1 Like

Hardly, a stupid phrase imo.

4 Likes

And just why!!!

I wish Fergie the best in a speedy recovery.

1 Like

That’s probably worse, using the strained resources of the NHS for routine tests then immediately having private treatment for the result.

The rich should have health insurance, save the NHS for the people who need it.

2 Likes

Hardly clickbait
It’s not exaggerating or distorting the truth or done to attract attention.
The poor women has had a mastectomy … the Duchess of York isn’t everyone’s favourite , however I wish her well.

1 Like

I don’t wish her ill just don’t find it newsworthy
I met her once when she was a child and I also met her late mother one a couple of occasions .
However lots of women get breast cancer and are not on the front page of the mail
She just one of the most uninteresting women on the planet

To you perhaps. Lol
She’s in the news because she’s part of the Royal family where the rest of us aren’t. Maybe if we were famous celebrities, we might be also if we had breast cancer. Either way, I doubt she even has a say in whether she has the news broadcasted to everyone. She might not be too thrilled about the idea either. I sure wouldn’t.

She’s in news because the Mail needs to fill up a space .
Yes you are right oved indulged free loaders are not interesting to me .

There was an article about it in the newspaper I read - not just in the Mail.
Your comments say more about you than about Fergie. As a woman I would have thought you would have shown more compassion for someone with such an awful illness. Or, if not, say nothing at all!

3 Likes

Thanks for that Pipsqueak .
I do feel compassion for people who are ill and I know people who have breast cancer my own daughter in law for one .
I am just not one of those people who fawn on people who they don’t know - if you don’t like it you could have stayed silent but you had no bones about judging me !
Fawning over someone who they don’t know from Adam and is only known because they were once married to a member of the royal family doesn’t turn anyone into Mother Teresa .