Dubbed the 'Battle of Brexit'

What on Earth is he going on about now - has he lost the plot?
What has politics or Brexit got to do with a boxing match? :woman_shrugging:
What a load of rubbish.
A comment made for a bit of attention-seeking publicity, maybe?

3 Likes

I agree Boot, not one of Farageā€™s better decisions. Heā€™s giving too much weight advantage to Boris. I imagine Boris can take a punchā€¦
:boxing_glove:

1 Like

Heā€™s such a clown. A clown that no longer has a circus to perform in so has to seek cheap publicity stunts like this to remind us of his existence.

3 Likes

Ugh - heā€™s another one thatā€™s a scourge on humanity - I am sure there are plenty of people who love to bash his face in in a boxing ring!!! :021:

Iā€™m sure Boris could easily beat that skanky arse!

2 Likes

@Azz But you are biased Azz , arent you ?? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Against vile people? Yes!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty shocked and appalled at some of the prejudice and blood lust for violence on this thread.

1 Like

Yes but he hides it well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ditto, it works every time, but not for me anymore.

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/politics/the-ground-is-set-for-a-nigel-farage-comeback-ukip-brexit-conservatives-immigration

Nigel Farage has a good claim to being the most successful politician in British history never to sit in parliament.

Farage, unencumbered by the constraints of reality, can continue to offer the promised land that Brexit was supposed to represent. Perhaps his biggest contribution to British politics is yet to come.

Comments:
July 29th, 2022
Read in Doncaster free Press we now need Nigel to be the MP candidate to help save Doncaster Airport.
July 25th, 2022
Not forgetting that a substantial number of working class former Labour voters in the North would probably support Farage too.
July 23rd, 2022
The basic problem for the Conservative party are that there are at least three kinds of conservative, and they often donā€™t agree with each other. The three are (1) Conservative MPs, (2) members of the Conservative party, and (3) people who prefer to vote Conservative. As I understand it, Conservative MPs prefer Rishi Sunak as the next PM, but the wider party membership prefer Liz Truss (according to surveys). The major point is what voters think about the choices, because that will determine the outcome of an election. Is this whole sorry business going to so annoy Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells that they vote against their natural preference?

It is worth noting that this split of party affiliation exists in the Labour party, but maybe with different effects. The Momentum faction in Labour party membership got Jeremy Corbyn the job of Labour leader, but I am pretty sure this was not popular with most Labour MPs, or with many traditional Labour voters.

The basic problem is that the choices we are offered at elections tend to have been heavily pre-selected by factions we donā€™t have any influence over. This is why I tend to vote ā€œnone of the aboveā€, or Liberal Democrat, as it is normally known.

Comments were then closed.

2 Likes

Not like you Azz, skanky really!

1 Like

@Morticia , You are not a boxing fan then l take it Morty ??
:grin::grin:

@Donkeyman ā€¦ Yes! I have been known to watch boxing, but not for years.

I was teasing.

1 Like

No Iā€™m not one of the 150k that tune into Farage on GB news.
However from what Iā€™ve recently read on Farage itā€™s done nothing to endear him . ā€¦the challenge Boris boxing match or backing Trump and his social platform.
No I donā€™t believe saying Farage would go down well on big brother is offensive .

For once I agree with Piers Morgan who called Farage a treacherous weasel.

He has become a nowhere man in the political wilderness.
I understand he now calls himself a broadcaster and nothing wrong with the , just not my cup of tea

@Azz,. Vile people ? Hitler was vile, Stalin was vile, Putin is vile, Assad is vile,
Mugabe was vile. !!What puts Farage in their league ??
That he managed to gather enough votes to upset the status quo ??
:-1::frowning::-1:

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t we all :wink: hee hee

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone should take any notice of what Piers Morgan says Ripple.
But I do think Nigelā€™s offer to box Boris would not be a good idea. Was it taken out of context by the media, or was it said in jest?

I donā€™t usually agree with Piers Morgan but thereā€™s always an exception to the rule and for once I agreed with him .

Yes challenging Boris is cheap attention grabbing stunt ā€¦ Farage must be desperate.

Yep. Itā€™d be billed as the Thrilla in Westminsta

1 Like

Or the Rumble with the Bumble(r).

Thatā€™s me done on this thread

1 Like

Ah, I get it now, I should have seen it coming :woman_shrugging:

This week he launched his new range of gin, in red, white and bleugh, ( jeez, you canā€™t buy class, can you? :nauseated_face:)

So he needs to get himself in the limelight to promote it and bingo! ā€¦.

ā€¦ he challenges Johnson to a boxing match thinking ā€œThatā€™ll get the suckers looking at my Twitter pageā€. where, co-incidentally, heā€™s pushing his gin :rage:

Snake oil salesman

:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

I liked the chap on Twitter who commented on the gin

ā€œIā€™d rather crap in my hand and clapā€¦ā€

Itā€™s the taste of Brexit, apparently, could Farage get any more crass?

1 Like