Oh yes, I’ve just put in an offer on that property.:joy::rofl:

Beautiful property…:heartpulse:

1 Like

If i sold mine I could afford that but the internet speed would stop me

1 Like

Here you go, only 17 million!

1 Like

Would you live there Maree? I wouldn’t :lol:

Going into the city makes me feel ill - all that recycled air, pollution, people wearing nasty chemical perfumes/aftershaves etc :078:

Oh nice - can I move in as well!? :003:

Do it! Forget about the broadband :043:

1 Like

I can’t help thinking about someone getting up in the morning and giving an eyeful to those riding the London eye. Also on my mind is just how much cleaning a place like this needs. - cleaning the windows would be a nightmare. You’d need an army of staff to keep it looking so nice. It’s great staying in places like this when they are a hotel and you don’t have to worry about day to day maintenance and housekeeping.

3 Likes

Cancel.Link won’t work.
It’s a $10.6 million home you can win for $5.
It’s in Queensland though.

1 Like

AZZ having moved 5 times moving again is not on the cards, and I love the house we are in now. Plus got loads of room to park the cars in and outside the garage.

1 Like

The first thing I noticed was, the amount of cleaning that it would need,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I’m terrible, when I view luxurious properties…I always look for that hidden dust, then point it out to the estate agent, :joy::rofl:…

Oh how I’ve had fun doing that, but in honesty, not in luxurious properties that are on the market!.that was a fib.:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Azz, post:6, topic:93914, full:true”]
Would you live there Maree? I wouldn’t :lol:

Going into the city makes me feel ill - all that recycled air, pollution, people wearing nasty chemical perfumes/aftershaves etc :078:

Oh nice - can I move in as well!? :003:

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…

1 Like

I’ve always wanted one of those Georgian/Victorian houses in the Royal Borough of Ken & Chelsea, overlooking a garden square.

Something like this:

3 Likes

I’m not interested in fancy houses…I like interesting quirky stuff like this This guy builds them himself from natural resources. He covers the structure with mud, and then grass seed over that so it grows and blends in with the forest.

4 Likes

Very nice … but what happens when the King of the Spiders moves in … with his retinue … :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Oh I am well versed in Spider Defence these days…I’d have it sorted, no problem! :+1: :spider:

2 Likes

IIRC, the first line of defence against Spider Attack is Retreat (screaming optional) … :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I have cleaned in one of those properties in Chelsea, at least over 30:yrs ago…very dark and dingy, old fashioned and had an infestation of those carpet moths…never seen anything like the destruction they cause…hope this is allowed…just showing that everything from the outside may look incredibly glamorous and inviting…I can assure inside the property was a complete let down!

1 Like

Mine’s like a palace inside.

:icon_cool:

1 Like

scorpions, earwigs, slugs, snails, worms etc.

2 Likes

I could happily live here. Conditional on an army of cleaners and gardeners, of course :wink:

1 Like