Donald Trump accused of falsifying records to conceal crimes regarding Stormy Daniels hush money

I stopped reading about here. Anyone who believes that can’t read anyway. The rest was mostly Trump taking credit for things that had nothing to do with him or twisting a negative thing to look positive.

There are lists of lies he told that number in the thousands (hundreds of thousands?) I stopped looking at them at some point because it got depressing.

If you read all his propaganda, you’d think that life on the ground would feel better for the average person. It didn’t.

Edit: btw this is why it was a hellish 4 years. Every day I would read a headline and have to see if it was true. I couldn’t just read a paper because the President is telling you they’re lies. I would have to go research the source material, either the law or his own government records to see if he was telling the truth. There were so many contradictions, half truths and nonsense that it was exhausting.

2 Likes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-65167017

Posted at 20:26 4 Apr

Trump has left courtroom after nearly an hour. He made no comment and ignored questions from reporters.

Posted at 20:41 4 Apr

The New York County District Attorney’s Office has just publicly released Donald Trump’s indictment sheet.

Here is more about what’s in the 34-count indictment:

• The court filing says the former president “with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise”

• The charges against Trump are all Class E felonies. That is the lowest category of felony offence in New York and carries a maximum prison sentence of four years per count

• Falsifying business records is usually prosecuted as a misdemeanour

• The Manhattan district attorney’s office is escalating the charge by alleging the offence was committed in order to conceal or commit another crime

Interestingly:

The judge has not placed a gag order on Donald Trump but warned him that the issue would be revisited if the ex-president continued with his heated rhetoric about the case.

A gag order would have prohibited Trump, his attorneys, other parties and witnesses from speaking about the case publicly.

It usually happens when there’s a risk that statements could be made that could incite violence or be viewed as threatening to prosecutors or witnesses.

Violating a gag order means you can be found to be in criminal contempt of court.

Will Trump be hoist by his own petard … :exploding_head:

1 Like

I didn’t read any of it but if I’d read that then I would have pasted these statistics:

As of March 28, 2023, the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide had reached over 683 million. In addition, the number of deaths from COVID-19 was roughly 6.8 million. The United States is the country with the highest number of confirmed cases and deaths.

• Number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. as of March 28, 2023

• 106m

• Number of deaths due to COVID-19 in the U.S. as of March 28, 2023

1 Like

I saw a tweet that she posted something so I went to check it out. Twitter says she’s posted 227 times. . in the last hour. No way I’m going to find anything in that flurry of activity.

1 Like

Trump and his mugs seem to have a predilection for verbosity or, more colloquially, blathering … :091:

:081:

1 Like

There’s a question on Reddit on what people think of the indictment. This comment struck me because I see it so often too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/12br1id/how_is_everyone_feeling_about_donald_trump/jeyhsxy?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

2 Likes

Video of Trump going into arraignment.

1 Like

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-65167017

Trump is back at his Florida home - the golf club Mar-a-Lago - and is expected to make remarks in the next few minutes. He is surrounded by family members and supporters in the ballroom.

The Manhattan judge did not impose a gag order, leaving many wondering what he might say about the charges and his arrest earlier today.

The first few minutes of Trump’s speech will sound familiar to anyone who has heard his campaign stump speech before. In his first public remarks since being charged with 34 felony counts related to business fraud Trump said: “The only crime I have committed is to fearlessly defend our nation from those who seek to destroy it”.

He lists all the ways that he says he has been persecuted since launching his 2016 campaign all those years ago, without providing any evidence.

In his speech, Trump quoted unnamed analysts who have said there is not strong evidence again him. “Every single pundit and legal analyst said there is no case,” Trump told the crowd.

“The real criminal is the district attorney because he illegally leaked,” Trump says about Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. He says that the leaking of information to the press should lead to his prosecution or at the very least his resignation. He goes on to condemn a tweet from Bragg’s wife saying that the charges will “nail” Trump. He also attacks the judge’s family, saying: “I have a Trump-hating judge with a Trump-hating family, whose daughter worked for Kamala Harris.” This is not the first time that Trump has criticised the judge overseeing his case.

And with that, Trump’s short remarks are over.

Short and … indicative of concern (even worry) from Trump … :question:

1 Like

The DA explaining the charges. As far as I can tell, nothing that hasn’t been reported before. Falsifying records to cover up information that could have affected the election.

2 Likes

NY says farewell to MTG.

Say what you like about Trump but he attracts all the real loonies.

1 Like

Hours before the arraignment Don Jr. tweeted pictures of the judge’s daughter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutors-address-trumps-social-media-threats-—-after-don-jr-posted-a-photo-of-the-judges-daughter/ar-AA19tmbc?li=BBnbfcL

2 Likes

Hi

We here in the UK can hardly complain and claim the high ground., we have have loads of many men in high positions playing away when married.

It is not for me however, in a relationship, I am a one woman man, that is just me.

Claiming paying the lady involved as a Tax Deductible Expense is just so, so, wrong.

Find a nice lady, get in a relationship with her and that is that.

You do not cheat.

1 Like

I am really shocked by the violence integral to the the way Trump has behaved, inciting riot and civil disobedience, and that it’s allowed

Posting pictures of the judge’s daughter is surely wrong?

If he wants to reveal her political allegiance to the Biden/Harris campaign and that she worked for Kamala, then fine, do it in writing. Why do we need to see her face? I think it’s intimidation

Don’t post pictures of her that might provoke violence and aggressive reactions from his “fans” in real life

The judge’s daughters politics, or indeed the judges, don’t mean the judge will be biased. That’s a serious accusation he’s making there with no evidence

The decision of the court will surely be evidence based?

And then there was this picture he tweeted of himself with a baseball bat with a picture of Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney

Surely this is also incitement to violence and intimidation?

I think Trump is a bully who thinks he’s above the law

3 Likes

Before feeling misjudged sympathy for Trump the racist sexist, homophobe, xenophobe and religious bigot…remember those innocent Mexican lost children who for no fault of their own are now separated unlikely ever to be reunited with their families…
Grrr I would like Trump to be considered guilty until proven, innocent.
Yes into the slammer and throw away the key.

3 Likes

During the pandemic, you just need to compare the outcomes of the republican held states with the democrat held states and you can see which ones had the best outcomes.

He doesn’t molest kids and shower with his daughter though like creepy Joe.

As for a sexist, homophobe, xenophobe and religious bigot, he did more to get Hispanics, women, gays etc into work than Obama did. Certainly got more of their vote too.

And look at you wanting Trump to be guilty before being proved innocent… your everything bigot that you accuse him of.

1 Like

Nice picture of Fat Alvin.

Where did I say he molested children?
As for your remaining comment I suggest you go online… and read up on Trumps racist ,sexist, homophobe, xenophobe and religious bigot activities.

Some Trump supporters are so blinkered …Trump could commit murder and maintain his support

1 Like

Trump was heard to say “I like to grab them by the p*ssy” recorded by hidden microphones that were bugging his trailer. At the time, he was drinking with his friends in a RV at the back of a sports stadium.

I’ve heard much worse to be honest and if thats what you’re basing all your fake outrage over I suggest you get out more.

I can’t believe the amount of people who taken in by the Main Stream Media… :astonished:
Everything anyone on here knows about Trump comes from the media…Except perhaps butterscotch who lives there. But even he probably lives in a democrat controlled state, and if its anything like living here in a labour run constituency, everything that goes wrong is down to the tory government.

3 Likes