Does anyone here like nice jewellery?

Like nice jewellery?

I love earrings and necklaces, always wear a wedding ring…

How about you, what Jewellery do you like to Wear?

Men and woman can take part in this thread.

Yes I like nice jewellery, but on women. I don’t see very many men wearing jewellery, for that reason is it safe to assume this thread is for women only?
The Question Mark Smiley

Personally I wear a wrist watch, if it was not for the habit of doing so I wouldn’t bother as my iPhone can be used for this and more.
:grinning:

Yes, I do.

1 Like

Depends which kind you mean …

Conventional hallmarked gold or emeralds , diamonds or aquamarine? Rings, necklaces and bracelets.

Or less precious stones such as amethyst and quartz , lapis lazuli or jade in a more artisan type of piece.

1 Like

Sorry Baz, I have just edited my post…Men and Woman can reply to this thread.

Yes, I like to see a wrist watch on a man…they can be extremely expensive. in the range of thousands of pounds… my son was gifted one from a business partner, i worry he will get mugged wearing it.:open_mouth::open_mouth:

I can remember a time when it was fashionable for young men to wear gold studs or small hoops. These days they seem to wear these ugly things:-

I wonder whatever happened to men’s cufflinks?
Don’t they wear them anymore. Some of those were rather nice.

1 Like

That is revolting …in no way is it attractive.
It looks like a toilet roll holder.

1 Like

It can be any jewellery you like.

I’m just into nine carrot gold…nothing expensive here, necklace was around £300 earrings around £100…gosh some of it is so terribly expensive…I love a diamond ring…

I’d love a nice emerald ring. Much nicer than diamonds.

2 Likes

My son had a hoop through his eyebrow at one time, his choice, when it came to his career he ditched it as I don’t think they would have employed him…it left a really nasty scar which is very visible.

Sounds lovely,:heartpulse:

Mine are in a box in the wardrobe, I haven’t worn them for years now! :grinning:

1 Like

I always thought they looked smart, a bit classy … the same as a tie pin looked smart except most chaps don’t wear ties anymore.

I like jewelry on men … except for the brash medallion man look.

1 Like

Forgot all about cuff links, did you like them on men?

Medallion man. Plenty of those on YouTube…so many chains on their neck…:joy:

Or even worse, this might become ‘the fashion’ in this country one day! :astonished:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen those, I wonder why they do that?

I have a gold wedding. That’s it. No no tattoos either, no studs, just a simple guy. Same with my dear wife.

1 Like

Seeing that actually made my stomach turn over.

I think it’s supposed to be a sign of beauty.
How on earth do they manage to eat …or sneeze … or … even talk.