Do You Think Old People Look Ridiculous Driving Sports Cars?

one thing I’ve noticed about this thread…its brought some people out I’ve never seen post before, are these the ‘lurkers’ I was talkng about the other day LOL :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Because it’s a year old!!!

I was caught out thinking that too!

One of my sisters and her husband own a sports car I believe, they are in their late 60s. I don’t like the things I prefer to be enclosed when I am driving.

oh, I never realised lol

Not all sportscars are ragtops though.
Mines not…:wink:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2mg8inr.jpg

Phwit phwew Fender!

You got me - what does that mean??..:confused::smiley:

It’s a wolf whistle sound in text!

Oh ok, nice one M8, that’s GR8…:lol:

Hell no, I don’t think it ridiculous…just wish, that I had one, to drive…:mrgreen: On the bright side…Christmas is coming…

I think it looks silly, we have a couple in our Road, who drives around in a Morgan and they must be at least 80 years old.

In your opinion what should they be driving?

Ohhhh Morgan`s, there is lovely. :slight_smile:

No I don’t think they look ridiculous, why should they? Good luck to them :slight_smile:

Absolutely NOT!
AND who cares if they do!
It’s THEIR life and if that’s what they want to do with THEIR life than more power to them. I always smile when I see older people driving sports cars and think ‘way to go.’

I think it depends on whether they’re posers or not.

I have a friend who’s in her 50s, bleached blonde hair, sunglasses, drives a Cooper convertible with the top down even when it’s freezing. When she’s driving she spends most of her time looking round to see how many people are looking at her.

Had a chance to drive a jag E type 4.2 many years ago, and want one, my dream car, convertable of course

No I do not think so - - if you are young in heart - and physically able to drive - you should drive and enjoy whatever type of vehicle you choose.

Applies to Males and Females!

What Beauties these are!

Totally agree.
Fair play to them…:wink: