Do you love your pets unconditionally

We treated all our cats as a member of the family. No embarrassment admitting that.
“What greater gift than the love of a cat?” ~ Charles Dickens.

3 Likes

Unfortunately we no longer have any pets but the cats and dogs we had in past years were always treated as part of our family. They were spoilt with love and toys! :grin:

4 Likes

Not unconditionally. Personally I don’t love anything or anybody unconditionally though a couple of people come very close.

Yes I do!

3 Likes

I certainly do and my fur boy loves me unconditionally right back . My loki means the world to me

4 Likes

Well I do love my dog very very much, but if she bit my arm off, I’d be pretty annoyed at her. However, I wouldn’t let anyone near her if they thought she was a danger, and required euthanising, so…yes…I probably do love her unconditionally really. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Dog spelt backwards. He is love.

Yes, an absolute yes. :+1:

3 Likes

Sad to admit, but over many years, I’ve consistently had more love and loyalty shown to me by my animals, than I have by any humans. So how can I not feel the same love and loyalty for them, too.

4 Likes

My Max posts here are testament to this - and it works both ways.

3 Likes

I love my little dog to bits. :heart_eyes:
He’s not got a mean bone in his body

2 Likes

And God spelt backwards is Dog. Now it starts to make sense. :thinking:

1 Like

Think you would benefit from a FB [Furry Buddy]. :poodle:

Absolutely, just like the kids. The old man not so much, make him earn it ! :rofl:

BUT there’s nothing more annoying than pet owners (and parents) who think other people should love their pets and children as unconditionally as they do themselves and have to joyfully put up with their annoying behaviour :grinning:

1 Like

I agree. Owners should not put up with a dog that has annoying behaviour.

Yes, I have learned to put up with the annoying stuff.

1 Like

I daresay they think us humans have annyoing behaviour sometimes, too.
It’s about give and take really, don’t you think?

3 Likes

[quote=“Mups, post:17, topic:92362”]
I daresay they think us humans have annyoing behaviour sometimes, too.
It’s about give and take really, don’t you think?[/quote]
Yes indeed. That said Max just just well behaved. We walk around the schools where we live. It’s quite a long walk. Max wanders around investigating but keeps his eye on me. No words of instruction. We got lucky.

Yes, we love our Cat, she is spoilt rotten, we even buy her Lurpak butter when we have cheap marg., she sleeps with us, and we have big conversations with her, she gets loads of cuddles.

1 Like

I loved my last dog so much, l would have married him!

1 Like