Do you have any fears

That’s terrible LQ, spiders are relatively easily avoidable, social situations are in your face everyday.

1 Like

yeah, that man left his mark for sure.

1 Like

I’m afraid of being afraid, l’m afraid ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Thanatophobia and I guess it will get me in the end with sod all I can do about it when the time arrives.

1 Like

I used to fear the reaper, then Blue Oyster Cult told me not too.

I used to do high access work & can & have happily walked about on scaffold poles & always felt at reasonable ease, even at heights of over 300 feet. But stand me on a 10 foot high diving board & it takes me ages to get up the nerve to even jump in & forget about me ever diving. Also, if I ever had deliveries to a quay / dock, I hated getting too close to the edge.

1 Like

Reminded me of a video I saw of a bloke terrified of heights,

1 Like

I have been gripped by fear, it’s got to be one of the worst feelings ever…:tired_face::tired_face:

Fear has made me “ freeze” on more than one occasion.

2 Likes

Me too…normally in the middle of a road! :scream: My fear is being hit by a car, and the way some drivers rocket through the lights (often when they shouldn’t) makes me terrified. I would rather wait 10 mins or more to make sure the road is absolutely clear both ways, before crossing. Its very frustrating for anyone I am with, as they are over the road already, looking to carry on walking, and I’m waiting and watching back on the other side… :frowning_face:

1 Like

Any kind of public speaking.
Absolutely terrifies me.
I believe it stems from having to read in school assemblies :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

I have no fear of dying whatsoever I even embrace it .

But at times I can fear life

1 Like

Nor me. I don’t like porcelain dolls and ventriloquist dolls based on children either. I absolutely hate cockroaches - now I will run from them, vile creatures.

2 Likes

My biggest fear at the moment is that I will never see my son in Australia again .
The years are passing too many years when I have been far from him .

1 Like

That is me as well. I can’t get on a plane. I did try, but no way.

My other fear is swimming, never learnt, though I had lessons, I don’t float, I sink.

1 Like

Me I have what I call the most reasonable phobia. I’m afraid of heights. Reason 100% of the time you fall it hurts! As far as overcoming my fear 2 Valium and a two finger shot of 12 year old single-malt scotch and I’m good to fly. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

His name wasn’t Kenneth Weatherburn was it? He was an absolute bullying bastard too. That was fifty odd years ago, and I still hate his guts. Hopefully, he might be dead now.

:crossed_fingers:

I have many the biggest one being that my health is getting worse than it already is.

1 Like

My biggest fear……false teeth, I can’t even look at them, makes me shudder just to think about them

1 Like

I think those dolls are creepy too, and those dummies. Not too worried by cockroaches.

But none of them give me the screaming ab dabs so I guess they’re not fears I need to overcome

That’s an interesting one. I suppose it if you fear it, you fear it. But it is the safest mode of transport certainly for commercial airlines. Cars are much safer.

Other fears? Not that I can think of.

Crikey, that actually looks quite dangerous, supposing the cliff edge gave way? I think he’d have been safer standing up but back a bit!