Do you ever feel FOMO (fear of missing out)?

promises promises you got green fingers :rofl:

1 Like

I have an allotment yā€™know, oh yesā€¦grow my own food AND eat it!

3 Likes

pictures from the Internet

1 Like

Maybe. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, if you say so.

Just cos I can grow stuff AND take a damn good photo of themā€¦no need to get envious :joy:

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m not reading in the right place, but Iā€™d love to read more about growing your own food. Except now I canā€™t tell if youā€™re just kidding about the whole thing with that last comment.

1 Like

I have to say that successfully growing your own veg is right up there with travelling to outer space, seeing the northern lights and finding out that the g spot is not just hype.

2 Likes

I do grow my own food, Butterscotchā€¦I was just having a pop at Caveman. (Scottish humour).I enjoy eating what I grow, but the only downside is that it takes a while, and there is never enough! :joy: hence why, if I had a garden, I would have space to grow more. Or a farmā€¦a farm would be nice :thinking: Once the season starts again, Iā€™ll go into more detail as I do it, but if there is anything you want to know meantime, just ask :+1:

Edited to add that I have just seen your threadā€¦!

2 Likes

I would like to grow my own food but, the English climate is not conducive to growing Chicken Tikka Masala, :grinning: :biking_man:

2 Likes

I suppose you could keep chickens and grow the spices though? Never say never! :+1:

I ainā€™t wringing nothing living. :frowning_face:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles wow good stuff do remember though not always about size :roll_eyes:

your nails look auffie clean for a gardener :blush:

1 Like

Lovely carrot!

I wear glovesā€¦donā€™t you? :astonished: :gloves: Iā€™m not touching any beasties! :frowning:

2 Likes

Good for you :+1: :hatching_chick: