Do you ever feel FOMO (fear of missing out)?

Same here :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I don’t really, I’ve always been a take life as it comes and seize your opportunities for fun where you can find them sort of person. I like seeing friends and family having good times on Facebook and hope they feel the same if I post some good news too.

But I do think that some people are trying to convince themselves they are having a fantastic life as much as they’re trying to convince you

On one forum I was in there was someone who never stopped banging on about her WONDERFUL life, her WONDERFUL friends, her WONDERFUL dog, her WONDERFUL neighbours

She didn’t make me feel I was missing out but she did get on my nerves

And I wondered if things weren’t really so wonderful for her? And if she needed all the comments from people telling her how lucky she was to comfort herself and build up her ego.

3 Likes

I don’t have a fear of missing out…I’m perfectly content with what I have. I would like a garden though…

3 Likes

Nope, don’t do Fakebook :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

you can come do my gardening PixieKnuckles when your finished you can sit in the midges :blush:

1 Like

Ey…don’t you speak too soon…I’m only a ferry away from you! :joy:

1 Like

promises promises you got green fingers :rofl:

1 Like

I have an allotment y’know, oh yes…grow my own food AND eat it!

3 Likes

pictures from the Internet

1 Like

Maybe. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, if you say so.

Just cos I can grow stuff AND take a damn good photo of them…no need to get envious :joy:

1 Like

Maybe I’m not reading in the right place, but I’d love to read more about growing your own food. Except now I can’t tell if you’re just kidding about the whole thing with that last comment.

1 Like

I have to say that successfully growing your own veg is right up there with travelling to outer space, seeing the northern lights and finding out that the g spot is not just hype.

2 Likes

I do grow my own food, Butterscotch…I was just having a pop at Caveman. (Scottish humour).I enjoy eating what I grow, but the only downside is that it takes a while, and there is never enough! :joy: hence why, if I had a garden, I would have space to grow more. Or a farm…a farm would be nice :thinking: Once the season starts again, I’ll go into more detail as I do it, but if there is anything you want to know meantime, just ask :+1:

Edited to add that I have just seen your thread…!

2 Likes

I would like to grow my own food but, the English climate is not conducive to growing Chicken Tikka Masala, :grinning: :biking_man:

2 Likes

I suppose you could keep chickens and grow the spices though? Never say never! :+1:

I ain’t wringing nothing living. :frowning_face:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles wow good stuff do remember though not always about size :roll_eyes:

your nails look auffie clean for a gardener :blush:

1 Like

Lovely carrot!

I wear gloves…don’t you? :astonished: :gloves: I’m not touching any beasties! :frowning:

2 Likes

Good for you :+1: :hatching_chick: