Do you enjoy ironing?

A girl after my own heart. I very rarely do any and try to buy things which look OK without ironing.

I only Iron what I need to, pillow slips and duvets, never ever iron sheets, most of my clothes don’t need ironed, if they did I would iron them

I was going to post a picture of my blouse before it was ironed, I can’t figure out how to post a picture yet on the new site, I’m loving the challenge.:+1:

Right click on the photo you want to post, click copy, then paste into the reply box.

Thank you, caricature, I don’t know how to copy and paste, lucky I have my son who can show me how to do that next week,:+1:

Its easy really, put the cursor over the photo, right click the mouse look for the copy option then left click on that, go to the reply section, right click in there, and look for the paste option, then left click that and your mothers brother is bob.

2 Likes

Ok, I will try it later, you’ve picked up very quickly caricature, :+1::+1:

I’m hijacking a ironing thread, oops.

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::wink::wink:

Go into the mountain box and you will get taken to your Windows Explorer where your pictures document downloads and video’s are…

Choose one you want to Post by clicking on the Photo, then click on the Open tab and it will arrive in the Mountain Box where you will see it to the right as review.

If your happy with it…press reply…hay presto your photo has hit the Forum…

Try it a few times by getting as far as review…You can always cancel it…instead of replying… :innocent:

Pauline ironing sucks.

That is why I never do it, Annie. :grinning:
Most of my clothing gets tumble dried, no need to iron, in fact I only buy items that don’t need ironing.
In the days when kids had to have school uniforms & those perky white shirts always needed ironing, not to mention late OH’s shirts, my friend, who loves ironing did it for me & far better than I could too. I paid her for doing it. :grinning:

I did enjoy ironing until yesterday when my iron decided to retire.

Looking for a new one now that isn’t heavy :slightly_smiling_face:

You could have mine, it’s had very little use, it is rather heavy though, but free. :grinning:

I haven’t ironed anything for at least 30 years. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I actually look for washing to wash, so that I can iron it, just done this load.

I could never go outside with crumpled clothing, looking like I have just got out of bed, ironing is one of my top priorities as is a pristine house.

does watching it count - I find it very soothing to watch me nanna or ma or aunt ironing - men nah!

my brother taught me a trick - he once live in a hot part of spain - jut wash everything especially shirts hang them well out to dry and they don’t need ironing ??

Its surprising anyone has an iron and ironing board anymore, not now we have Primark, :innocent: :biking_man:

oh yes oh no oh stop it erhh now - no you can’t beat a good bismark up the shirt front - frivalous - yes but nice and warm