Do extra terrestrials exist

A Harvard professor has just published a book advancing the theory that the huge space log crossing out system a couple years back, is so unusual that it can only have come from an advanced civilization

Sheesh, if they saw it coming why didnt they sent a robot to to steal a bit

Its a certainty that someone on this forum is in touch with space beings.
I demand to know who!

1 Like

Do extra terrestrials exist.

I think there are a few on here xirrpy :mrgreen:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> runs :lol:

I get ya-
The clues in the avatars

Hi

We do have extra terrestials here.

We call them Politicians.

Well you’ll have to throw a party for the Aliens to get them out of the proverbial woodwork but you’ll have to Planet first. :035:

Do extra terrestrials exist?

I have no idea but I have seen a UFO.

Hi

UFO’s exist.

They are ours however.

Our published technology, stealth planes etc is 40 years old.

We have moved on since them.

The pace of change is amazing.

You can walk past a 72 ton tank a metre away and not see it.

The same 72 ton tank can drive past you and you will not hear it, noise cancelling equipment.

The world is a very different place now, all electronic.

Tank would change the air temperature around it. And there would be awful ground vibrations even if noise cancellation with out wearing headphones was a thing. But I take your point

spill!

Excellent Swimmy!

OK, a friend & I were looking out of my living room window at dusk. We saw this light moving very fast from right to left, high up, it was yellowy white & glowed & looked big, it was going far to fast for a plane or anything else, couldn’t see any shape apart from the bright light, we watched it til it disappeared. Have no idea to this day what it was.

Yes they do - in my brother’s head.

Do Aliens Exist?
Absolutely not, and we should demand the money back that was spent on this professors education…Bloody nutter!

[SIZE=“1”]Annoyed from Doncaster [/SIZE]

Did somebody ask for me?
:smiley:

I personally think that it is very naive to presume that us humans are the only intelligent (if I might describe it thus) life forms in the universe.

I have to be honest and say that if I was an alien life form looking at our planet, I would be advising everybody and everything to stay well clear of the place.

It was pointed out somewhere that given the predatory nature of all life on earth its reasonable to assume anything lurking out in space is likely to be dangerous to us.

i’ve just googled the names in our members list…yes they do exist :cool:

Sounds a bit scary, Tiffany. Could it have been the International Space Station going over?

Statistically, there is a very small but significant probability of higher life forms existing out there, but likewise this universe is just so vast, that it would be akin to a bacteria in the Seychelles running across a fungal cell on a fir in the middle of Canada. Not only is it geographically unlikely, its would likely be communicatively unlikely too.

When we finally run across life somewhere, it will likely be along the simplest lines of eukaryota, bacteria, or archaea (most likely because of the extremes of conditions in which they live.) The good news abut that is that they won’t have invented Facebook yet.

Party pooper me. I’m getting my coat…

Too fast ST, it was only a few moments we were watching & then it vanished.

Exactly my thoughts Surfer, even about facebook…:cool: