Displaying useful information

You know your computer has a calendar and will remind you of when things are coming up. I haven’t had a paper calendar in years. Though I used to enjoy the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar very much, because of it’s um accuracy. Yeah that’s it! :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

:lol: I used to enjoy the Pirelli Calendar for exactly the same reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have a magnetic whiteboard (on the left wall) for those things and I also tape them on the side of a bookshelf to my right side (not in picture).

1 Like

No note pads… I use WORD and Excel.for pretty much everything.

I used to have an interest in that same brand of car tyre too.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Whiteboards…

Fridge magnets…

Google Calendar…

Take your pick!

3 Likes

Actually, Bruce, I’ve only got 3 items of information, so my fridge door is quite adequate. :slightly_smiling_face:

Get the clothes peg then, works well. Glad to have helped.

None of it!

I may as well just stick with the magnets, Bruce, seeing as I’ve bought them, but it was interesting to see my other options. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well in France Paperwork is Horrendous so more that a Fridge is required… Magnets are kept for things like…oh drat…dropped all my needlework pins on the Floor

… they can be brilliant for small stuff

For important appointments we have an appointment diary …
For Medical Stuff we have a huge filing system…
For Factures we have a huge filing system…
For Tax Factures we have a huge filing system…
For the Huge Filing Systems we have built an Extension… Called Living the French Dream…
p.s…the Factures are Invoices or Bills by the way.
Magnets are
magnetic…draw the two poles together… like two people :two_hearts:

Yep Di, after reading that, I had to go for a “Chit”

1 Like

That’s not the sort of stuff I put on the fridge door, Dianne. All I’ve got on it are the bin collection rota, a leaflet from the local garage with their phone number on it, and a letter telling me the date of a temporary local road closure. If things get any more complicated than that, there’s always the side of the fridge. :slightly_smiling_face:

And then we have mobile phones. My dear wife manages that. This morning we had the doctor’s office. The a couple of deliveries scheduled, Tomorrow we will have the painter in the morning at 0730!
The next appointment is our yearly eye test. All by phone and email. None of this needs sticky notes or the like.

Yes, we do keep keep physical documents for record purposes.

If I want to know what bin day it is.I walk to the 'fridge and look out of the window.The bloke next door always knows.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I thought it was just me that does that!!!

Then it’s inevitably too late :alarm_clock: so I run out and drag the dastardly thing over the paving and out into the driveway. Whilst all the neighbours bins were out bright an early.

:044:

2 Likes

What happens when the Fridge is fitted between or integrated within the Kitchen Units…Who has freestanding ones these days…not many I would hazard a guess… Harbie… :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

We have both. One is integrated and the other is a free standing American fridge freezer.
Do they display useful information? The temperatures I suppose.plus what’s in them.

My fridge/freezer stands at the end of the kitchen units, so the top part has both sides accessible. It doesn’t really make any difference to me how accessible the sides of anybody else’s fridge are, Dianne, so I don’t give a hoot. :slightly_smiling_face:

No of course not, I am aware your not an Owl…

1 Like