Displaying useful information

Or I could just look on the fridge the night before bin collection day. :slightly_smiling_face:

I only actually use one bin.

1 Like

Everything on this calendar is mimicked on my phone. Haven’t missed an appt. yet. :laughing:

1 Like

You’re a busy guy Danny :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Ah, I see. We have different colored bins for the different trash services, and they’re the only ones that can be used.

Hey DooD,

Let the fun begin?

Oh the excitement of it all…

1 Like

I take retirement as a solemn responsibility. Plus those blank days are anything but blank. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well, congratulations :clap:t3:

You’re succeeding :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mine is on the same day each week too but the recycling bin is only collected once a fortnight alternating with the green waste bin, so you do need to know which week is which.

Actually my bins only go out about once a month because i don’t generate enough waste to make the effort of putting them out more often worthwhile.

I don’t have a problem with the bins. Having the schedule on the fridge door works fine. What I was originally commenting about was the fact that you don’t seem to be able to buy fridge magnets that don’t look silly. Everybody is giving me advice on how to organise my life, when what I really need is advice about where to buy sensible fridge magnets. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And I went off-thread with the bin situation. But hey, the neighbours help organise my life :102:

I need all the help I can get

That wouldn’t work because whether the bin bags are emptied is determined by whether the general rubbish will be collected that week. Chicken and egg… :rooster: :hatching_chick:

That’s fine, Minx, I don’t mind folks talking about whatever they like. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Harbal :052:

1 Like

Amazon US has some nice clips, but Amazon UK has these

and these

Oh, I know the score. It’s been a busy week - and not even Friday yet…

1 Like

That reminds me I have to go and fetch my green bin from the kerb.

1 Like

I wish I’d seen them before I bought the silly little plastic thumbs up magnets. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Maybe I didn’t explain very well. Our bins are scheduled on the correct week. To know which is the correct bin for that week is a wee glance to see which full.

The general waste is generally empty until we fill it by checking the collection is coming. Egg and chicken… :hatching_chick: :rooster:

Yellow for recycling, Red for general waste (landfill), Green for green waste and FOGO (compostable)

They’re the bins Wollongong Council supply