Disc Golf

Btw, the title of this thread could use a bit of a correction. Not that I’m a stickler for that kind of thing, it’s just that the spelling/grammar mistakes of today will be tomorrows norm. Then it’ll be a complete free-for-all, anarchy, dogs sleeping with cats kind of thing.

Ditto!:-p

^ More room on the course then. :twisted::mrgreen:

Yes Plonker.Good Day my friend,I realised recently that disk should be disk…Hey I was Born Diane but so true a spelling error made me Dianne…now to medical areas I am Diane and other areas I stay Dianne…maybe I would act different with Diane, become less instead of more…but less what and what more…go figure the sun got me…:lol:

keep to Di…safer…it is ok I will talk to myself.:surprised:

mind you sorry, you were also,:wink:

Funny… my Dad remarried twice after divorcing my Mom. Both his 2nd and 3rd wives were/are named Diane. Not sure where #2 is now days, but #3 is a sweetheart that I talk to and visit quite a bit. One of the best people in my life right now.

A lot of times I’m just trying to be clever, so no worries. Like the thread name thing. Who cares, right? lol Bigger fish out there to fry for the both of us.

Hope your day finds you well my friend.

yes been on here this morning being stupid and done loads of really exciting house work…Friends Jo and Graham have a house nearby here…and guess what?
it is a holiday home as they live in Norfolk

She talks and talks and talk…haha
some mate you are…wanderlust…
I shall be back …who knows when…

My only advise for dealing with someone that does that is to be corn, they’re all ears.

No was exaggerating…we pull her leg because she can talk more than me…lol

Thats a stretch now aint it. lol

I have orders to fill. catch yer…

yes…full of stretch as you say …give me a week and I will be talking trash like you do …running to hide now…

how else do u think I have managed nearly 53 years of married bliss… forgot this…:lol:

We’ll see ya when we see ya Di. Be safe.

yep sausage toad or we also call it toad in the hole…yummie bye now

Thank you to the powers that be for the title correction!

Here’s the Pro Womens (FPO) final round at the CCR Open going on LIVE right now for anyone interested in seeing how this sport gets played out. It might be a bit slow paced for some, but these ladies are solid pro’s. Kristin Tattar is killing it, btw:

The Celebrity Pro/Am tournament from last week had quite a few big name celebs taking part, including Dylan Cease from our home team The Chicago White Sox, as well as Andrew Zimmern (host of the show Bizarre Foods), who happens to be a friend of one of our club members who is also a chef.

they are just Frisbees

[B]Disc Golf Discs vs Frisbees: What’s the Difference?[/B]

Is this some kind of test? :lol:

Ignore neg comments that are not even worthy comments…this is about showing a fun friendly sport.
To start off here is a video for beginners…