Cryptic Films

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy?

:mini: Well done Cherie :023: - another Bill Nighy film…

It’s your turn…

Cheers Amac, Thanks for another really good clue to an excellent film with the lovely Bill Nighy (sigh ;-):-))

Next clue:-Notorious misers have a violent argument.

Clash of the Titans?

This Means War?

Don’t you mean Clash of the Tight-uns?.

Just joking, Clash of the Titans it is Amac, once again very well done, it’s a gold star for you https://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/280/animated-star-image-0107.gif

Your turn again :wink: :slight_smile:

You got me with that one Cherie :017: having exhausted my knowledge of films with the word Scot in it I eventually realised you might have come up with Tight-uns :shock::idea:

I’m running out of ideas so the next one might be a bit wordy…

Next clue:

Like the Cat in the Hat was he an expert at standing on a globe and balancing things on a salver?

A reminder for those of you who haven’t had to read the Cat in the Hat recently…

This film is based on a book by the same author as one posted by Cherie not too long ago.

The first version of this film starred a well known actor from Tasmania and was released in the early 1950s…

With a fair bit of Wikiing as I have never heard if this film or the later version…

The Master of Ballantrae

But a good clue!

Thanks Devo :023: - it’s not as well known as Kidnapped but had a pretty strong cast.

Over to you…

One of my favourites…

It’s in the adverts.

Bullitt (as it’s sort of in Bulletin) ?

Not that one. It is about as unlike that film as it is possible to be in the cinema.

The 1968 Monkees film Head? (As in tHe adverts)

Airhead?

Amac has it - the wonderful, bizarre Head.

Thanks, Devo. Next clue:

Did Lloyd bring Beau and Jeff up in John Wayne’s birthplace?

The Bridges of Madison County