Covid, have you had it yet?

I didn’t know if it was just a little cold or something more. I received an email this morning telling me I was “positive” and to download the app asap, as it the app was the answer to everything.

I have had the jabs (3 so far) so they must do the trick. I hardly felt a thing, no fever, no coughing other than throat clearing …

I haven’t been following the news of the official figures, I had heard that some show no symptoms, I guess it’s spreading through the herd pretty fast now, especially when so few now bother with a mask or with distancing. And especially when we don’t know we’ve got it.

1 Like

Neither had it nor want it d00d - hope you lose it again very soon!

2 Likes

Not had it. Don’t want it . Hope you stay healthy with it. I still wear my mask and will keep wearing it even when restrictions are lifted.

3 Likes

Thanks, but maybe we should all get a dose, maybe it’s good for us … us who have been vaxxed.

1 Like

Thanks, I thinks it’s gone or going.

3 Likes

Nope, it hasn’t gotten me yet, and hopefully it will skip right over me.
Glad you are taking it well, and feeling fine, d00d. :grinning:

3 Likes

To me, that sounds like a scam … :thinking:

Who sent the email and why … :question:

4 Likes

That great. It probably means you’ve got a good immune system protecting you.

2 Likes

No, I haven’t had it, have always worn a mask when out.

If we are meeting anyone (Son or Daughter) we always take a lateral test first…. they do the same.

Glad you are feeling better, d00d…

3 Likes

Not had it and don’t want it, our son has a weakened immune system so we definitely don’t need it

2 Likes

May I ask what a lateral test is? I haven’t heard of this before.

1 Like

I was swabbed 2 days ago when visiting the local hospital for a routine blood test. They were doing everyone entering that dept.

1 Like

I caught the blighter March '20 and that sure was rough episode. Since then I’ve had three jabs and also tested positive but showed no symptoms thinking my hay fever had me in it’s grips for a few days. I don’t know what variant it was that got me the second time as I used the LFT my daughter gave to me.

2 Likes

Ah, that would explain it … :wink:

Still, it seems like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted - informing you that you’re positive after you’ve potentially infected others.

4 Likes

To our knowledge we’ve not had it, but I hope that in reality we have but have been either asymptomatic or that were naturally immune anyway.

1 Like

I had it over Christmas 2020
Felt shivery and achy like having flu for 4 days but then my fever broke and although tired and sweating and losing my taste and sense of smell I felt gradually better from then on.
It took the 10 days for me to be strong enough to go outside and shop and things but my taste and smell came back then too, luckily.

2 Likes

My younger sister has been ill for 3 weeks nearly, but she is immunosuppressed. She just can’t afford to have it.

1 Like

… healthy attitude.

1 Like

Nope… not yet…

2 Likes

Yes, in my case it probably was a stable door. I may or may not have infected others.

But does it matter? Is infecting others a bad thing?

3 Likes