COVID-19: 40% of Omicron hospitalisations in London are unvaccinated adults

Yes, I thought there was a distinct air of panic when they found out about Omicron. They didn’t know how bad the mutation would be.

Luckily, not too bad, I think.

But that doesn’t mean the next mutation won’t be. We are far from out of the woods yet.

Although I read somewhere, but can’t find it now, that virus mutations tend to get less deadly.

Its going round in circles, and the kids are still trying to put a square peg into an round hole.

not in the article I posted ref Jul to Sep data. The booster wasn’t launched until Sept.

There was an interesting interview on GB news tonight about the vaccines.

My OH says he is not having any more now he’s had the first 2 plus booster.

the 90% in the CCG publication is referring to dose 1 & 2 not the booster. Seem to be lots of 90% goalposts moving.

2 Likes

depends on whether they jump to animals then back to humans.

1 Like

I don’t think he’ll be alone in that … we’re all feeling a bit like pin cushions.

the radio report said he was in Milton Keynes at a vaccination centre. I’ve not been able to locate a source for his 90% assertion. It’s a pretty annoying thing to say without any evidence of data. Unvaccinated yes I’d agree with him, but unboosted would need solid evidence.

1 Like

It was announced by Sajid Javed in early December if I recall

1 Like

Just watch the bullshit from the MSM reach an eye watering new level in the next few days.

1 Like