Corrie

Hi susie, it was just one of those silly moments when I realised he was no longer around. I seem to remember seeing something like that but as you say, what was wrong with him?

Thanks.

Schmeichel had cancer & Chesney had to make the heartbreaking decision to have him put down.:cry:

Thanks Carol.

Hello … I haven’t watched Corrie for well over 5 years but I saw a trailer for it this morning on the TV … Deidre and Ken are going to Prestatyn in a caravan !!! That’s where I’m going tomorrow … wonder if they’ll be in the caravan next door to me :lol:

I’ve been wondering for ages what that alcohol is that Jim’s supplying to Peter.
It’s a funny colour - I don’t know of any spirits that colour -anybody have any idea what it’s supposed to be?

I’m really, really annoyed with the Max and ADHD storyline. ADHD is manifested in hyperactivity and poor concentration, NOT in just bad behaviour. Also it tends to happen at a younger age. It’s a bit of a bugbear of mine, as I think ADHD has for some been a convenient label to excuse bad parenting. The way they are portraying it makes me wonder if more parents will want to use that label…

You could write up and tell them it’s not realistic Ania, see what they say?
Perhaps you wouldn’t be the first either.

Haha! And isn’t it amazing that Max is ‘cured’ of his bad behaviour after only one pill! I wonder how many GPs will have an increase in consultations with parents wanting that pill for their little darlings…

I think Tyrone could use one of those pills at the moment.

A reminder to Corrie fans that it’s on tonight 7.00pm for an hour :slight_smile:

Thanks Mags, watched it but how boring is the cricket storyline?

The cricket bit is spoiling it. I just wish they would catch that Rob out. What’s the betting that the police turn up at his and Tracey’s wedding? We always have some sort of drama at weddings in the soaps.

I agree about the cricket - really boring and not funny at all, and also incomprehensible. I’m sick to death of seeing Rob lurking and scowling and harassing Carla every five minutes. Talk about stringing a storyline along …

[quote=“Stella H, post: 529151”]
The cricket bit is spoiling it. I just wish they would catch that Rob out. What’s the betting that the police turn up at his and Tracey’s wedding? We always have some sort of drama at weddings in the soaps.[/QUOTE]

That’s a thought Stella, wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right.

Yes the cricket is definitely spoiling it - and why is Steve such a comedian all the time?

I think Steve is really stupid the way he acts, perhaps he is like that in real life to.

Do you think that once they arrest Rob and let Peter out of prison, will Carla get back with Peter?

She’d be an idiot if she did!!

I’ve obviously missed some episodes, so can anyone please tell me where Deidre’s gone? Ken has come back,. now she’s disappeared.

What? No one knows? Come on, please pretty please, spill the beans, someone must know. :smiley:

Mups :slight_smile: Anne Kirkbride (Deidre) is taking a three month break from Corrie and she is supposed to be visiting a friend in the Soap. :smiley: