Corrie

It makes you laugh doesn’t it! Tyrone and Fizz have gone off with their children, nothing packed, no nappies, food or drink, no clothes. Lets hope they’ve got some money on them :roll:.

I’m looking forward to it tonight, Kirsty is going to go ape when she finds out what’s happened :twisted: I wonder if she will show her true colours with Kevin :twisted:

1 Like

I know, it’s a ludicrous storyline. I also thought perhaps they may need at least a suitcase and a couple of nappies! Why can’t they writers at least make a stab at realism?

Yes, in a lot of soaps they do a moonlight flit without worrying about their houses or jobs. It makes me laugh. I would want at least three months’ notice before I ran off with a lover.

Yes Im also looking forward to tonights … I love it when a baddie gets a come uppance as I think she will show her true colours as well and end up in side so they can come back and live happy ever after.

I am so looking forward to tonight’s episode as well! Kirsty is a good actress and has carried out the role well - don’t know her own name!! I hope she gets put away for life inside the nick:)

I love Corrie and have watched it since it first came out!

Oh well, sorry to say Kirsty didn’t show her true colours so they obviously want to drag out this storyline.

Apparently my husband says that children under 5 go on their mother’s passport so how come Tyrone took the babies passport :confused:

Shhhh… Alison, it’s only a soap! :wink: :lol:

I know Mags but it just annoys me when they don’t get things right :wink:

Yes, I know what you mean Alison :slight_smile: At least they stopped this evening and stocked up on nappies and baby milk :wink:

Yes I noticed that as well Mags :wink: Lets hope Tyrone and Fizz have other clothes otherwise they will be wearing those clothes forever and start to smell :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope so too, I’ll make a point of checking what they’re wearing next Monday! :lol:

So will I now, they slept in them didn’t they?

Yes, it looks like it … I wonder how long it will be before they are caught :confused:

I never watch Corrie, OR the odious Eastenders.

Has Minnie Caldwell found her cat Bobby yet.

Margot Bryant must be getting on a bit now.

Robert, you make me laugh :-D\

Is Bobby the cat that is forever walking along the top the garden wall in every episode? :wink: I wonder if he is still looking for Minnie? :lol:

This is almost the first time anyone off the street has actually got further than Inkerman Street! I expect the white balloons to come and get them any time now (like in the Prisoner). And stealing Kirsty’s car? Oh yes, that’s a sensible move. It’s not like she’d tell the cops the registration is it?

Your post made me smile eccles :smiley: I love Coronation Street whether it’s good or bad. I wonder if Kirsty will lose her temper and attack Kevin (although I think Kevin would stand up to her) or Sally? Showing what she is really like. I can’t wait for her comeuppance but know that, at the same time, it’ll be the last we see of her and at least she’s broght some ‘fire’ into the show.

No more shots of Gail pouting - she can’t, for some reason, pout so enough is enough.

Does anyone feels sorry for Gail?

Gail is the daughter, mother and mother in law from hell.

Being the mother in law from hell just tips the balance in her (dis)favour when compared with Tracey, who is a worse mother and daughter…but no marks in mother in law stakes

I have this dream that Kirsty attacks Tyrone in a crowded Rovers Return, verbally and physically, with him cowering in fear, showing her true colours in front of absolutely everybody.

The truth has got to come out, hasn’t it?