Corrie

What do you think Roys mum is up to ? the purse story was a lie… why did she need hundred pounds ? Do you think she is a gambler or paying for a toyboy ?

I do know what she’s up to, having read next week’s TV guide! My lips are sealed…

How can you do that ! its like opening pressies before christmas :shock:

I do that as well Jazzi :wink:

They’ve got No baggage, nobaggage :lol:

Is that a hint young lady ?? No dont tell me … ( I dont get it if it is anyhow… bit thick me )

Ooh, I can never wait until Tuesdays, when I get my new TV guide!

No, just one of my silly jokes :slight_smile:

I wonder how Kevin’s disappearance will be plotted?
Will he just ‘go upstairs’ and never be seen again? Or will he die in an accident on the motorway (Like Len Fairclough did)
or maybe get another actor to just take over?

It said in the paper today that he won’t be appearing in any episodes whilst the trial is ongoing and they are re-writing the episodes.

But like you say, it will be interesting to see what they say for his disappearance.

Well, given how Ryan turned up with a different height, face and build and his own mother didn’t even notice, Kevin might just do the same :wink:

With Tyrone, they apparently filmed two outcomes. But I wonder if he will be found innocent and take back ownership of the garage! Can’t see Sally or Kirsty running it. But then again…that would be fun.

That’s a good point Jazzi, it would make sense for Tyrone to run the garage since Kevin wont be there.

They wouldn’t replace Kevin with someone else, he’s been in it too long.

I know he was trying to get the money for his share from Kevin, but I wonder if the sale actually went through. Can’t see Tommy running it single handledly.

If Kevin leaves, I wonder what will happen to baby Jack :confused:

I don’t think they will bring in another actor in to replace Kevin. They will just write him out somehow. I imaging Jack will stay with Mollie’s Auntie Pam where he must be already as Kev is always in the Rovers and you never see Jack. All this is academic really 'cos he hasn’t been found guilty yet. Maybe Tyrone and Tommy will run the garage together.

while he’s away though, and it could be months fighting his case, how will they explain his absence?
Script writers can just let a character ‘rest’, i.e. no mention of why they are absent,
or give a reason for absence, ‘he’s visiting suddenly ill relations in the Shetlands’,
which do offer the return option…
or kill him off …(he was on an emergency pick- up, when …
I just like to speculate

Or maybe, spinner, he rushes to protect Tyrone from Kirsty’s attack and Kevin gets clobbered instead and Kirsty is arrested for murder/manslaughter

Clobbered to death? or clobbered until he vanishes without a trace?
Rescuing Tyrone wouldn’t explain sudden Kevin exit

Yes, clobbered to death. If he was just hospitalised, they’d have to show scenes of him. Or maybe Kirsty finds out that Kevin let Tyrone take Ruby and she presses charges against Kevin and he runs off, with baby Jack, to escape arrest - that would leave the door open for him when Kirsty finally gets found out (and if Michael is found innocent).

I’ve also heard that Tina want’s to keep the baby when it’s born.