Climbing the TOP 10 steepest streets in SF on a Uni!

Climbing the TOP 10 steepest streets in San Francisco! This was the most difficult unicycling challenge I’ve ever attempted, and definitely a personal record for me. The climbs ranged from 31% to a seemingly impossible 41% grade! And to be honest, after the very first climb I wasn’t sure if I would have enough stamina to do even two more climbs let alone nine more, so I think it was mostly sheer will power and adrenaline that kept me going! There’s a pretty good chance that you will “feel my pain” watching this video…

1 Like

Heavens - you are a glutton for punishment - but well done!

1 Like

Hey! Hermano. I live in Sydney but i have lived in San Francisco twice. But i have NEVER done that. I honour you!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Bugger that! I rather do it in a Ford Mustang GT

1 Like

Lived in San Francisco for a year. Some of those hills are so steep your knuckles are dragging the ground as you try to climb them. Mad respect on a unicycle. Guys leg muscles must be made of iron.

1 Like

A big achievement. Well done you. :023: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the nice comments. It’s now 7.14 and I’m still recovering, but it was so worth the experience! I think that after just the first climb the only thing keeping me going with sheer will power and adrenaline. I guess some things are only impossible until they’re not. :-D✌

1 Like

Amazing balance and tacking, mindboggling.

1 Like

I always enjoy your videos Unigeezer :smiley:
Insane talent!

1 Like

Made me wince just watching.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/brown/fighting-through-the-pain-smiley-emoticon.png

1 Like

Thanks Spitfire!

Thanks Minx!

I know what you mean!

What an achievement, Terry! :shock:

Determination will get you anywhere!

Well done!

1 Like

Thanks Mags.