Ciao everyone

Hello, I’m new here. I’m from Italy. I am a so called “new farmer” but I worked many years in ITC field. When I can stop working I travel, but in the last 3 years I traveled only in my country due to the coronavirus outbreak. Meanwhile I would practice to improve my English! So I hope to have a good conversation here on the topics I am passionate about. See you soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome Giusi.

2 Likes

Hello Giusi :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to Over50sChat……

2 Likes

Hello and Benvenuta, Giusi.
Hope you soon find your way around and enjoy this forum.

2 Likes

Welcome Giusi! I’m not sure what “new farmer” is. My father was a farmer but I guess would that would be called “old farmer”. Grain crops, vegetables, cattle, and thousands of sheep. Anyway enjoy your stay here. There are lovely people here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum,Ciao, I hope you find what you are passionate about, on the many topics we have here.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

2 Likes

Buonasera Giusi

2 Likes

Hello and goodbye.

1 Like

Thank you all!

2 Likes

Hi

I hope you enjoy things on here.

Your English is very good already

2 Likes

Thank you swimfeeders, but my English is very basic and I have to use google very often :slight_smile:

1 Like

And another welcome from me Giusi.

2 Likes

Welcome to our forum Giusi. I love Italy and have visited your country & it’s islands many times.
I hope you will share some Italian recipes with us & that you can learn more English from chatting to us.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you have fun learning more English and conversing with people.

2 Likes

I also use Google frequently. I have a problem with aphasia - you might have to Google that !

3 Likes

Hi. I think you may actually end up teaching some of the members on here some English :grin:

Naturally I could name names, but that would be against the site rules :yum:

3 Likes

Hi Giusi,

Enjoy the forum :+1:

2 Likes

It isn’t noticed here Besoeker so you must be handling the problem well! :+1:

1 Like

You got aphasia, I got achalasia,…

Let’s call the whole thing off

:wink: :notes:

3 Likes