Christmas Present from my Son

Son & I went to a garden centre where he let me chose my Christmas present. 3 Jellycat toys. He said have them now as you know what they are anyway. So I did.
Here they are with some of my other Jellies.
The three on the right of the pic.

4 Likes

Very sweet Tiffany… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, Meg. I am such a child. :grinning:

They look lovely and cuddly, Tiff… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those rabbits are adorable…and is that a dinosaur on the far right with the teeth?

Aren’t we all :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you Mags. They are very soft & meant for little kids, but adults collect them too & they aren’t cheap either.

Yes & he has a backpack. :grinning:

We sure are, well a lot of us anyway. :grinning:

1 Like

Tiffs have you got room for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made room, Muddy. They are soft & squishy. :rofl:

1 Like

What a very thoughtful son, Tiffany. I bet he is cuddly as well!

I love the Jellycat range - have three of their Tigers.

2 Likes

He is thoughtful. I started collecting Jellycats with their dragons, got several now, but they don’t make many & any cuddly animal has to be green, otherwise I’d buy everything, so one day I was in a garden center, the same one actually & they had no green dragons but they had green rabbits so I bought a couple & it snowballed from there. :grinning:
The ones in the pic are all various shades of green, but the posting on the net had changed the colour slightly.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of them before … aren’t they lovely and cute.
I’ve still got a Snoopy and a Sooty and Sweep ( from when I was about 10). :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thinking about it … there are just some things you should never own up to on forums.

3 Likes

I have a cuddly Lady & Tramp, a Fraggle Rock Sprocket & lots of Charlie bears & other cuddlies, I also have several floor standing horses. Yes, I am a hoarder. :rofl:
Most garden centres sell Jellycat toys & some toy shops, our P O/ stationers sells them too, though they haven’t got a good selection.

1 Like

I’ve still got my Teddy and Wonk (koala) from when I was very lickle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awwwww! That’s lovely.

The reason Wonk is flat and not the usual koala shape is because he was squashed with love!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The bear is really cute, they are both lovely & you kept them all these years, :heart_eyes: but I love the bear. :heart_eyes:
I haven’t got any from my childhood, my Mother gave all my toys/cuddlies to my cousins, without asking me if I wanted them, the cousins ruined them. I had a metal Muffin in brilliant condition but they ruined that too. I was so furious with her. :anguished: :rage:

1 Like

All my childhood cuddles were given away too :cry: It was either “But you don’t play with them anymore and they deserve it more than you” or “You are too grown up for silly things like that” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mother gave away to same cousins all my Brothers toy cars too, he had lots of Dinky’s now worth a lot of money, Coronation coach to mention one & he looked after them, kept them in their boxes. You guessed it, cousins ruined them. :rage:

1 Like

Aww I’m so sorry Tiff, for both you and your brother. Its horrible when your stuff gets given away to be ruined! Least we are catching up with ourselves now though! :joy:

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t label me racist, bbbbbbbut this is my beloved Gillygolly, the only toy from my childhood I’ve kept, because he was the special one. I couldn’t sleep without him. I cuddled him so much my mum had to completely re-cover him several times.

2 Likes