Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Morning.

I too will be in town but probably just the library.

Need to get the WM going soon, following my trip. Clothes and the bed linen I used while away.

Stayed up late to watch the final Grand Tour on Prime and only took Holly out the front for a wee, so will need to walk her soon.

Good morning all.
Blue skys and sunny. But cold out at the moment.
I did but on the heating again for a bit.
As usual for a Saturday, the washing machine is doing its thing.
Now going to cut down some bushes in the garden.
Hoping to see my grandson as he is going to do a job that I can’t do. Well he has the angle grinder,

Morning.

Might get my roast from the pub today. They only do it every four weeks. As it comes in a massive foil tray, with a pot of gravy, I can eke it out for two meals. Never keen on the stuffing or yorkies, but everything else is nice, and saves me from having to cook. It’s directly opposite the card shop where I go to see our friend anyway, so quite handy.

Good morning all
Just had a pleasant stroll around the fields.
There is a lot of competition going on at my bird feeders. The usual pidgins are there, and also a couple of parakeets.
There are 3 pidgins that have a lot of white on them. I believe they must be from the same nest.
I am not going to do much today. As I did too much yesterday.

Morning all.

Maybe a trip to Tescos this morning, as I need bread. Then possibly some vacuuming in the back rooms (avoiding the front for now, for another week), and up the stairs.

Later I will take a good look at my new smart watch, work out what to do with various functions. It didn’t seem to record any of my sleep pattern so I took it off at 4am, and had already switched off the phone’s bluetooth before bedtime, to preserve the battery.

Good morning all.
It rained a bit in the night, but now sunny and lots of blue sky.
I had one of those ‘smart’ watches some time ago. I found that they did not do what was written.
Off to Sainsburys shortly, and that will be my excitement of the day so far.

Yeah that’s my worry, Emjay.

Morning all.

Not looking forward to my trip to the dentist this morning.

Good morning all, nice and sunny here.

No plans for the day.

What do these Smart Watches do?

Have fun at the Dentist Janet, rather you then me.

Have a nice day.

Good morning all.
Sunny and warm out.
I was chatting to the guys that are painting the lines for the football pitches, and I wondered how they find the holes in the ground for the posts. There are 4 pitches on the big field and 1 in the little field, that is used all year round.
So I expect I shall accompany my daughter for her shopping later at Sainsburys. Well it gets me out for a bit.

Enjoy your day Emjay.

Morning all.

My friend up the road, who works in the shop, is calling round this morning for coffee/chat/play with Holly. We don’t get much of a chance when she has streams of customers or people walking into the shop, so we can have an hour on our own. And we love to gossip!

I have no other plans for later.

Morning all.

No plans here.

Have a nice time Janet and Emjay.

Good morning all.
I have just been out in the garden and picked up 61 apples from the ground. The can’t be used as they fall onto concrete and get bruised.
They have gone into one of my compost bins.
I have quite a few that I have cooked and bagged and in the freezer.
Off to the AgeUK club this morning, and her down the road is also coming.
Weather is cloudy and overcast but not cold.

Thanks Susie.

Enjoy, Emjay.

A new community cafe has opened up in our nearby church hall. Monday afternoons. Three of us have planned to try it in a couple of weeks when all of us are present.

Morning all.

Not doing much today.

Morning, sun is trying to come out.

Going in to Gorleston this morning, need some shopping.

And that’s about it for the day.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Very warm this morning, but overcast. Again I filled a bucket of the apples. There are not many left on the tree.
Cleaning lady this morning, and I expect it will be clearing more stuff from down the road. Will it ever end?

Morning.

A trip to Tesco this morning, as I need cereal and milk, and will have a little browse. Might wear different shoes to give my toes extra support and maybe avoid the Velcro canvas ones for a bit.

Good morning all.
A bit late today as I have had to do things.
This evening there is a sort of family gathering, and we are going for dinner at the ‘woodsman’ pub out in the wilds of Essex.
I don’t know yet I’d we are doing our weekly visit for lunch at Morrisons, as my daughter is busy this morning.