Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Good morning all, lovely and sunny here.

Off into Gorleston this morning, to do a bit of shopping, then got to pop into the Hospital to pick some stuff up.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
I am up a bit earlier this morning. Itā€™s just that I woke up early and just cannot lie in bed if I am awake.
It looks like summer is back.
I have to go to Morrisons later to pick up an order from Amazon that I got delivered to the box hub that they have there.
For the rest of the day, I shall just let it happen.

Good morning all. Nice start to the day here in Kent. Fancy a trip to the garden centre later , they do a nice tea and cake. :+1:

Morning all.

Finished breakfast so will get the vacuum cleaner out, ready for a dog barking frenzy, lol.

Spent awhile on Amazon earlier, looking at coffee pod holders then realised I already had the solution in my kitchen. I have two sturdy metal spice racks so moved things about a bit and found room for a few pods. Right by the machine, too.

Morning all.

Expecting the window cleaner some time today so need to stay home so I can unlock the back gate for him. Then I might spend some time in the garden. Will see.

Good morning all. Bit overcast at the minute but humid. Expecting my online shop shortly, letā€™s hope they get it right this time. :scream_cat:

Good morning all.
Just had my usual walk and saw the fox that has got used to seeing me as it does not run away.
I got a message earlier from my cleaning lady. She is not coming today as she has been in close contact to someone that has covid. So is isolating herself for a few days.
Later going with my daughter to do more cleaning out of the house down the road.
Yesterday the son of a friend that has an antique shop came and bought a few bits from there.

Good morning all, another beautiful hot sunny day here in Suffolk.

Lady coming at 10.30am to cut my toe nails.

Apart from that, got to clean out Fish Tank and do so sunbathing.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Washing machine going, towels and tea towels, seeing as it is supposed to be nice again today. Should dry in no time.

Good morning all.
Phew,:disappointed_relieved:
Perspiring quite freely already.
I definitely will not be doing much today.
But it is a no cooking day. Lunch with my daughter at Morrisons, then this evening, dinner at hers.

We are getting a high of 25 today, not the feared 30. But still, enough that I will need to keep Holly in house or the garden shade.

Morning all, another hot sunny day in Paradise Suffolk.

|Off into Town this morning.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Itā€™s cloudy overcast but very humid here.
My daughter has again gone to the IOW.
My grandson has not, and I expect that I shall see him sometime. We have a job to do in one of the houses down the road.
I am hoping to bus it to ā€˜up the mountā€™ as there are a couple of things that I need.

Morning all.

Bed line hanging outside to dry. Wonā€™t be sunny till around lunchtime and then maybe only for a couple of hours.

Will leave in an hour for my pneumonia booster, then go up the road to Aldi, as I need bread.

Morning all.

Should have read linen, not line. Urgh!

A takeaway roast today, from the local pub. They only do it every few weeks, if that. I tried it the first time some weeks ago and enjoyed it. Made enough for two meals, and it comes in a very large foil tray, with a pot of delicious gravy.

If it remains quiet in the garden, I hope to be outside with the dog, and carry on reading my book.

Good morning all.
Already got my step ladder out. First it was to put back the blind in the bathroom when it fell on me this morning.
Next was to take down the security camera mounted on the front of the house to charge it.
So I canā€™t make out what the weather is up to this morning. It feels very humid. Rain maybe?
Yesterday I went into poundstreacher and got some new bird seed feeders. Cost Ā£7. I noticed that they were selling the same contraption that I already have for Ā£12. Tempted, although my one is not yet past itā€™s ā€˜use by dateā€™.
Itā€™s a thing that you stick in the ground that has arms that you hang the feeders on.

Afternoon, I forgot to come in here this morning.

Its been a lovely day here, hot sunshine, a little bit chilli now outside.

Its Hospital app for me tomorrow morning for the camera up my rear end, not been able to eat for two days beforehand, and tonight starting at 6pm, ive got to take the laxative powder to make me go, empty my stomach, then ive got to do it again at 930pm tonight.

Have a nice evening.

Good luck with it, Susie. I watched mine on the screen.

Good morning all.
Been there had that done. Nasty, especially when they do it from both of the err? Outputs at the same time.
So very cloudy here and been told that it is raining on the IOW.
I shall be off to Sainsburys shortly, then again with my daughter when she gets back later.
I also have to try and sort out hers down the road TV and attempt to connect her tablet to it.

Morning all.

Clothes washing out in the garden, two letters posted to catch the 9am collection, and dog walk done. Now. Do I mosey on up to Tesco today, or see if I can stretch the cereals for another day or so? The longer I leave it, the likelihood of wanting a fresh loaf of bread by then. (They are the only store that sells a small 50/50).