Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Morning all, looks like nits going to be a nice day, but i’m not going out.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Not sure yet what I will get up to.

Good morning all.
Yes it is quite nice out but still cold.
I have to take Minnie’s wee sample to the vet first, then to Sainsburys.
That little dog Minnie is losing it I think. Apart from peeing on the lounge carpet a few days ago, this morning she :poop: pooed on the same carpet.
She had only been out a short while before. She normally goes to the kitchen door when she wants out.

Oh, poor Minnie (and you, to clear it up). Hope you can get her sorted out.

Just hoovered, and will now shower, then decide whether to go to town. It is blinking freezing here!

I forgot to mention. I can now ride my Brompton bike. I did it yesterday around the car park.
That was my goal for after my knee replacement. 🚴‍♂️👍

2 Likes

Good news. You’ve done well.

Well done Emjay.

It’s a walk round the local pond for us today & meal out with family tonight…

Have a good day all…

Afternoon all.

Emjay, how is Minnie today? and how are you?

Poppy has been a really good girl today, very unusual, she came and sat with me this morning in the Conservatory, sat on my lap went to sleep, then moved over to the armchair opposite me and went to sleep, when she woke up we had a little play with her wand and ball, then I went up to the bedroom to go on the computer and she jumped on the bed next to me and went back to sleep, lunch time she got up and had her dinner and a little play, now she is asleep again on the landing, so I will give her a treat when she wakes up.

NfH have spent most of the day playing loud music. It’s been relentless. I can hear it over my telly. Thought they stop when kids home from school, but no. It’s the bass more than anything.

Maybe I’ll set up a sound bar or surround sound speakers against their wall. :laughing::laughing:

That’s a good idea.
Do unto others what they do unto you.
Is that the correct saying?

1 Like

Morning all.

Cafe boiler is broke so no weekly meeting with the ladies. I will reschedule when I know it is back open.

So, I will see what the weather is doing before deciding. Wish I could get to the allotment and do some digging. It’s just too blinking cold right now. Will see if I can get an hour over there.

Will need some bread and milk very soon, wonder if I can hold off for a day for shopping.

Good morning all.
Yes it is again very cold out.
I am going shopping again with my daughter later. Not for me but for my daughters in-laws. They are not too well so they send a list that I do whilst my daughter does hers. (I get the nectar points).
I was on the Brompton again yesterday.

Good afternoon everybody.

Tony & I are going to the pub/restaurant where my birthday meal was booked on Christmas Eve.
Of course it was cancelled due to me being ill but they still have the £75 deposit I paid so hopefully we will get it back.

We’ll probably stay for a drink while we’re there.

On the way back I need to call in Tesco for a few bits.

Have a good day all…

Good on you, Emjay.

I upset one of the cafe ladies, by not telling her it was closed. She allegedly told me last week she might come today (she is usually fortnightly) so got cross with me. I had a message, when I got back from Tescos, stating she won’t come again if that is the way I treat her. Had to phone before I did anything else (like unpack and have a cuppa), apologise and make our peace. Argh.

Good morning all.

Jazzi, you naughty girl, upsetting one of your Ladies.

Not going far this morning, just looking for a Vet, that we couldn’t find the other day, called Haven Vet. Centre, it took us 1.5 hrs the other day to find it because of Roadworks, we are going to try again but a different route.

Have a good day all.

Good morning all.
I have not yet heard from the PDSA about Minnie’s urine test results. I shall phone them shortly.
Blue sky but still a cold wind.
Off to coffee and chat group later. I shall bus and walk it. I would love to bike it, but I don’t think I am ready for that yet. Soon, very soon.

Morning all.

Discovered the allotment friend whose cancer had returned lost his life yesterday. So quickly, too. And it wasn’t my friend telling me. I read it on Twitter, of all places. Phoned the friend, she only knew late last night and still has some people to tell this morning. So with my ex sister in law, that’s two in January. Cancer sucks!!

Susie, how about trying Pakefield vets? Or the new one by the Lowestoft cinema?

had a nice midday carvery today at our usual pub. That was after doing the rest of the shopping and getting some 2 stroke oil and petrol . bright sunny day bit needs to warm up a bit more

Good morning all.

The sun is just coming through with blue skies, but cold.

Not going out today.

Emjay how are you feeling today? and how is Minnie?

Have a nice day all.