Cheap leggings

I think you get what you pay for, bought some nice leggings from Sainsbury’s today.

The others were cheap plus my son said he could see the colour of my underwear ,so binned them.

Sorry, Pauline, but I think leggings are one of the worst fashion fads ever.

I suppose a lot depends on who wears them and how they are worn because they do cling to every contour and can be quite immodest - for want of a better word. Have seen some middle aged frights - but - have also seen some teens/twenties wearing them with long tunics - they did not look too bad.

1 Like

I wore them once, with a long top. Going out for lunch, and they were really comfy to wear, but I just think its not my style. Like you say Tabby, its a look for younger people with longer legs than mine, heh! I would wear them for exercise but nothing else. :smiley:

I love my black leggings, they are NOT the cheap tat ones though, around a tenner a pair, and I like to wear them with my knee high black leather boots. I have taken to wearing Jeggings lately, the stretchy ones or I’d never get up on me horse. :lol::lol:

1 Like

Without blowing my own trumpet…I look good in leggings…my body is well toned.

Even my son tells me how good I look in them…:slight_smile:

He tells me also when I don’t look good,:wink:

I bet you look lovely in them Rox…:slight_smile:

Leggings look good on shorter legs. Plus they seem to be made for shorter legged people.

Remember I’m in my 60s…

I’m at my sons house.

They don’t look see through in the pic Pauline.

How old are you at home, pauline? :017:

These are new ones Annie…:slight_smile:

I binned the cheap see through ones.

These are the other ones.

I love my leggings, first thing I do when home from work, shower and on with the leggings and long T shirt, or jumper

1 Like

That style looks good on you, with the shorter leg. Paired with everything else your wearing, the style looks good.

A relative who is her 50’s had the same see-thru issue as you Pauline. She once purchased what she thought was two good pairs of black leggings from Tescos. We had a family outing and she planned to wear them and her eldest son screeched ‘mum, you cant wear them, everyone will be able to see your underwear’. She promptly changed.

1 Like

Pauline you look fab in your leggings

I wear them too… usually with a tunic or long t so the transparency isn’t a problem anyway :smiley:

1 Like

I bet you look “ gorgeous “ can you post us a pic of you in them?

No pressure though,:slight_smile:

You’re a real “ stunner” you are…:slight_smile:

Thanks Dodge.

My son was mortified when he saw me in them,:shock:…I changed straight away,:shock:…

These are more expensive “leggings”
Topped that day with a white shirt

Edited to add:
Haven’t had that rug for at least 2 years!
So that’s a long time since I admired myself in a pair of leggings!

1 Like

They look fantastic Rhian, can I ask where you got them from, as you say expensive, they look it as well.:slight_smile:

Love them with those ankle boots, I have a pair like that.

Had the same problem with cheap leggings.
I love a bit of yoga and used to be part if a group who did our routines at the pier in the mornings…weather and seasons permitting of course.
Wasn’t until hubby said he thought I might as well not bother wearing leggings at all until I invested in a better, far less see through pair!

2 Likes