Cheap leggings

Hi Lucylulu.welcome to the forum.
I still have visions of me bending over in Wilco, with a long queue behind me ,in them cheap leggings, why didn’t someone tell me, :open_mouth::open_mouth::joy::sweat_smile:.

I could see the embarrassment on my sons face when he told me,:open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Deleted posted twice. No idea how.

More for slim people I think with good legs. They certainly wouldn’t suit me. I prefer jeans anyway.

Looks a strange fashion to me, I used to think they’d put their tights on but forgotten their skirt and without that, personally, I think sometimes they can be a little too revealing… :flushed:

Actually I saw a lady just yesterday in shocking pink leggings you could see her black underwear right through them…I felt I should tell her but maybe she liked that look so I kept quiet :slight_smile:

I think I would look a right bonny pickle in cheap leggins…Best thats a fashion item i should stay clear of :frowning:

They can be immodest . Really we don’t want to see everything .
And that goes for old blokes in Lyra too!

I always feel as if I’ve left something off when I wear them, however long a top I put over the top. I do like skeggings though, the ones with the built in mini skirt.

Muttoners should not make excuses for the last gasp. :grinning: :biking_man: :walking_man: :bike:

When you get up in the morning and the light is hurt your head
The first thing you do when you get up out of bed
Is hit that streets a-runnin’ and try to beat the masses
And go get yourself some cheap sunglasses
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
Spied a little thing and I followed her all night
In a funky fine Levis and her sweater’s kind of tight
She had a west coast strut that was as sweet as molasses
But what really knocked me out was her cheap sunglasses
Now go out and get yourself some big black frames
With the glass so dark they won’t even know your name
And the choice is up to you cause they come in two classes
Rhinestone shades or cheap sunglasses

2 Likes

It’s funny, but I wear leggings and sports leggings all year round, yet I would never wear skeggings, it’s the mini skirt that would put me off…I wear a short waisted top with them usually, …

I like to wear black leggings at home, the best quality I’ve found are from Next

2 Likes

Ooh Amber, I forgot all about Next, they have opened up, a new Next in Newbury ,it replaced John Lewis, I visit my son once a fortnight who lives in Newbury, so will definitely be paying them a visit, next time I travel to Newbury.

1 Like

Oooh, revealing! I’d feel sort of naked :scream:

Haha…your poor son.
Not sure about embarrassment but now I’m starting to wonder why the boys from the local high school used to dawdle on their way by lol

1 Like

:joy:…Naaa, I am pretty well toned, no love handles…I can’t wait to visit Next, the last lot I got were from Sainsbury’s…I have a feeling that Next leggings will be much thicker.

1 Like

Yes, you must have a great figure to carry that off, jealous muchly!

I don’t like the shape of my bottom crease showing, VPL or, heaven forbid, the dreaded camel toe! So the skirt part on the skeggings keeps me well covered.

Plus……wide load!

2 Likes

You are funny, Maree…:joy::sweat_smile:

I always make sure there is no camels toe, :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Welcome to the forum as well Maree, great to have you here, you will love it!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m still settling in but there seem to be lots of fun and interesting people here.

2 Likes

What the heck is wrong with leggings?
Nothing. I absolutely LOVE wearing leggings. It’s my go to style but I don’t get the cheap ones. I get ones that are made from bamboo fabric or a mixed blend of natural fibres that have an added stretch to them. The tops I wear with them are mainly all tunics as it’s my favourite type of top to go with them. I’m always colour coordinated.

I’ll never go back to wearing regular trousers again with buttons and a zipper. Not after wearing comfortable leggings.

2 Likes