Changing your appearance

I haven’t shaved for a week and now I’m googling Mutton Chops, Bandholz, Verdi and, wait for it, Hollywoodian!

I have ambitions.

Come on guys, lets hear your aspirations. And ladies, don’t be shy.

I do not have a beard and do not want one… :icon_eek:
Not over keen on a rough looking face…feel or look.
Some Men suit a Shadow …
I change my appearance …changes of hair colour and streaking, I do not want grey hair although it suits some but not me. My hair is multi mixed colour and looks weird without dying.
I like to also change my Clothes Styles, always enjoyed fashion following and when I had my own clothes party business had so many clothes it was like a store at home.
Now I have just three wardrobes… :innocent:

My BH would like me to have a beard and just let it grow .I can’t think of anything more disgusting.I like to shave in the morning,it freshens me up.

I might try that. You only live once and I’ve never dabbled in dungarees.

Yeah perhaps better suited to youngsters, but I do find myself washing my chin on a regular basis just in case.

1 Like

Years back, when I didn’t shave, I kind of had a rugged macho look about me.

Nowadays when I don’t shave, I look like a dirty old wino.

2 Likes

Changing my appearance means trying a new hair colour, which I do frequently. But, I stopped recently and it’s back to my light brown tresses.

Guys, a beard, stubble or clean shaven is fine by me

:mrgreen:

2 Likes

Its not looks but personality that really counts.

2 Likes

[quote=“DianneWoollie, post:2, topic:85650, full:true”]
I do not have a beard and do not want one… :icon_eek:
Not over keen on a rough looking face…feel or look.
Some Men suit a Shadow …
I change my appearance …changes of hair colour and streaking,

Hi Dianne tell us more about streaking… cold this time of year ?

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been saying to females all my life.

1 Like

Well I no longer wear glasses - cataracts fixed that - and silver, not a ging…

1 Like

What about a pink quiff for the guys, in keeping with the current gender neutral mood?

Just go the whole hog…rollers so then curls, forget quiff unless your a rocker of course…

2 Likes

A look I have successfully cultivated for years

1 Like

Gawd what’s the point, if yer ain’t done sommat by now, why bother? :thinking: :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

I haven’t shaved for three weeks and l have decided to keep my beard.

4 Likes

Some of us do not need to change as we are already the epitome of style and elegance. :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Argh! I’ve seen that pic before and have been trying to forget it.

1 Like

Stop it you know and I know that you have framed copy of this rather sexy image beside your bed. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The bedroom would be the best place.I have my eyes closed most of the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes