Cats and idiots on my property

Deeds to your property show the boundaries, if his fence is built on your land make him take it down.

Perhaps you could instal a little sentry box and stand in it 24/7. ;-):mrgreen:

If it IS on your property you’d better get your solicitor involved sooner rather than later because if he HAS stuck on your land it’s possible you might lose that land after a number of years inactivity on your part. As for complaints that watering your plants causing damage to hid fence. — my way of dealing with that would probably not be your way.

That makes more sense than other things he’s claiming to be considering.

[quote=“The Artful Todger, post: 2126620”]
If it IS on your property you’d better get your solicitor involved sooner rather than later because if he HAS stuck on your land it’s possible you might lose that land after a number of years inactivity on your part.

Indeed, I also read that somewhere.

Plus, of course, if you did decide to sell up Muddy, having a potentially outstanding boundary dispute (and all it entails) isn’t what one might consider an attractive selling point.

High pressure?

You surely don’t want to kill them.

The one I posted is harmless, but I assure you it will send them on their way without injuring them, completely automatically.

The one I posted about - four times - is harmless and it works.

I would have written that in “big” as Judge Rinder says. :mrgreen:

Bold, as well :wink:

He took down the old fence ( which was not old ) while we were away and put his in .
He says he put the posts in the middle of the boundary line .
BUT the golden rule is that the FACE of the fence must be on the boundary line but he has pushed it out onto my border .
So my plants that were about a foot from the fence are now right up against it and he has gained 6 or more inches of my border .
This means that where the fence meets the house at the garage it’s link detached a part of my wall is in his garden .
He says we built too close ( we were here first ) he built an extension by extending the wall and on the planning showed a 15 inches step back from the fence . However planning permission given he built his wall with no step back and five cms from my property . He took down the fence which separated that bit .
He also cut the tiles of my garage to fit his extension agains without my permission .
I objected at the time but was told he can do this .

Would it work with pigeons, who perch on my tv Ariel?

They are making a terrible mess on my decking.

I think of that all the time .
I want to write a letter stating all this and lodge it with my solicitor .
I also think I should write to him pointing this out he might want to sell and I shall say he moved the boundary

Tabby. As a cat owner, you will be well used to being ignored (by your cat) when trying to tell it something.:lol::lol:

Best apply the same “water off a duck’s back” attitude here :wink:

Not the one I posted the link to, Pauline, It is designed for and works exclusively on deterring cats. Birds and other wildlife are perfectly safe.:smiley:

Probably best to sort it out now while things aren’t exactly great between you. Get it all out of the way in one go.

Indeed. If he has occupied part of your land for a certain number of years without any objection on your part, he could well end up legally owning it.

I’d seek legal advice from your solicitor in the first instance, showing him the deeds and a photograph of the fence in relation to your house.

See what your solicitor says first before sending any legal claims.

Actually it might be .
When he stuck his head over the fence I felt like I would turn the hose onto his face .
However I held my cool .
Actually i was flabbergasted as we have had lousy weather here with copious rain it’s only yesterday the beds needed water. .
So it’s been wet all winter but it’s my water that’s rotting his fence on my garden
Anyway this morning I called 101 and asked for advice .
The staff woman she not police was quite sympathetic and said she would report it as anti social behaviour but at my request no action would be taken but she gave me a reference no in case of any future trouble and said it had been noted .

Meanwhile I need to melt down some candles and make a wax dolly ………

I usually do, Dex, one could go insane otherwise!:-D:-D

I’ll send you some long, sharp, hatpins!:smiley:

As you know solicitors charge you for taking a deep breath and it’s only a small area but I feel sick that this AH has put me in this position .

This is what he is creating about the green bit .
As most people know water and soil combine and do rot wood that is the nature of fences unless maintained on a regular basis .