Carrie Symonds and the Gold Wallpaper

Well as its my thread, I must pipe up and say that I appreciate you reading all the posts, and your opinion is as valid as anyone else’s. I’m curious though, why you think its drivel? :smiley:

I really don’t understand ownership of a thread? I really don’t.

Because I’m new and it was one of my first, and its had a few responses. Its like nurturing a plant, Todger! :smiley: Ok, technically its just another thread on the forum, but I’m chuffed with the interaction on it. I am in no way being all bossy over it, btw, Folk can post what they like on it, I’m not being “possessive” over content…gosh I’m over explaining aren’t I? Ok, I’ll go over here and sit :smiley:

Gotcha!

I can be a bit thick now and again.

And again and again and again and again!

You can be many things, but thick isn’t one of them :hug:

Probably because it is.
After all, most of the entire thread is no more than supposition.
Heresay.
Rumour.
Pretty much the only fact in the whole thread is that the flat at No.10 has indeed been redecorated.
:lol:

Hi

She is dangerous to northern men with a heart condition.

Spending that much on wallpaper would be attempted murder.

And the fact its under scrutiny because of the cost, has no bearing at all? :shock:

I quite agree, Swimmy. My walls are painted lining paper. Not a wallpaper in sight! :smiley:

It’s basically a council flat and the only reason it’s under scrutiny because some disgruntled oiks want to sling mud, it’s that simple.

Keep going though by all means because all this muck-slinging is having the opposite effect to what the slingers want; the government AND Boris are seeing their popularity go up not down.
:lol:

As I said: the only fact in heading towards 20 pages now is that the place was actually decorated.

How do we know that?

Circumspice.
:wink:

ETA: I’m not getting into an argument about this.
It’s pointless.
But every poll this week including one by the anti-government pro-EU Independent says that “Mr Johnson himself also saw his personal satisfaction ratings improve”.

Heh! :smiley:

TAT, l don’t understand either. A thread is for everyone, no one owns it.

Starmer really scraped the barrel by having a photo shoot of himself in John Lewis’s viewing the wallpaper. How spiteful and it’s done him and the Labour Party no favours, just eccelerated popularity for the Conservatives.

I don’t own this thread either, I’m just chuffed that people think its worth posing their opinion on :smiley:

Oh I’m not looking to argue, that’s fine by me if his numbers are up?

Oh! We are all ‘posers’ now?!! :lol::lol:

Oh my gosh! That’s so funny - I’m not even going to fix that now…! :smiley:

Hi

Ditto, we have a lot in common.

My walls are painted in Wickes

I am not paying full price for it either.

I wait until it is on sale and buy in bulk.

Don’t know if these have been seen before but, here goes nothing: