Buying shoes!

I’ve never had that, I must not be friendly enough :wink:

Is it how many times in a row, or in a day or in your whole lifetime?

It happens in one thread. You are advised to contact them by a personal message!
So you are being advised to leave the thread and continue your reply posts in a pm!

1 Like

Knickers to that - stupid Bots!

1 Like

Thank you

Well I never, that’s odd, isn’t it? What’s it for, in case two people are using the thread for a private chat?

Just tell them to bog off.

If Azz hasn’t got the message by now that some of these asinine (good word that, must use it more often) interfering rules are ruining his previously excellent forum then there’s no hope

3 Likes

I’m guessing the bot rules and stuff must come as part and parcel of the Discourse platform Azz is using for this forum?

I don’t know if he can disable them or change the parameters when they kick in?

He could perhaps tell us?

2 Likes

Errr what’s occurring .
I’ve always been short and sweet with my replies . I can’t help it ….I’ve a short span of attention .

1 Like

Try replying to a post with under 5 characters, like no, or agree, or yes, or just a thumbs up to show you agree

2 Likes

I like them do they fit true to size ?
I’d have to order online as nothing local.

1 Like

I bought mine online. I’m a size 5 and they are maybe a little bit big, but I wouldn’t have been able to get into a 4. Still very comfortable, though

1 Like

Deleted

It’s interesting but I suppose we ought to talk about it in feedback cos we’re hijacking Siver Tabby’s thread :disappointed:

How about these Tabby, from Wallis.

1 Like

Definitely my kind of shoes!!

That reminded me of Ken Dodd’s Chukka Butty. Ken was my all time favourite tax evader :wink::ok_hand:

We could always start a campaign along the lines of Stiff the Bot or Give the Bot the runs :wink:

:slight_smile:
Oh dear I have to say something .

They just the thing to break a leg in .:slight_smile:

4" heels??
They’d make me 6’2" :sweat_smile:

2 Likes